No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He is forgotten and no one cares about him other than a few hardcore boxing fans, mainly guys like you who are so desperate for GGG to get beat, that he should move up instead of focusing on Ward's moving up to face Kovalev.

#PPVSTAR doe

Comparing Ali to Ward.

What a sad day And for the record, Ali didn't just "take some time off".
    People wanting to see GGG tested means they are desperate for him to get beat?

Why are you so desperate to protect GGG and use Kovalev as a human shield now? I didn't realise you'd become "one of them"

Ward didn't take time off either. The point is the only people who want to "forget" great fighters are the people who are butthurt over what those great fighters did in the past or are capable of doing in the future.

Like I said, I knew you had it in for Ward for what he did to the likes of Kessler but I didn't realise you'd gone over to the GGG protection unit against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      teddy atlas goes off on ggg and quaility his opponents

This is why I love Atlas, he can annoy of course but he is much needed because he expresses what any rational person should feel. I too want to see how legit Golovkin is, but now I'm stuck hearing how he now supposedly has the best jab in boxing or any other nonsense.

Comment

• Nice analysis from Atlas.

Like I said, Gennady Golovkin fights are the most boring and predictable in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          People wanting to see GGG tested means they are desperate for him to get beat?

Why are you so desperate to protect GGG and use Kovalev as a human shield now? I didn't realise you'd become "one of them"

Ward didn't take time off either. The point is the only people who want to "forget" great fighters are the people who are butthurt over what those great fighters did in the past or are capable of doing in the future.

Like I said, I knew you had it in for Ward for what he did to the likes of Kessler but I didn't realise you'd gone over to the GGG protection unit against him.
          As I said, and I'll repeat it again - I would like to see GGG vs Ward but I understand if he goes after Canelo/Cotto as it's a chance to unify the MW titles even further and is a way bigger fight.

I thought I made that relatively clear. Apparently not.

Kovalev vs Ward is a better fight than GGG vs Ward in my opinion. I'd like to see that fight. Why are you not crying out for Kovalev to be tested? Do you feel that a Pascal rematch is better than an Andre Ward fight? Double standards.

As I have also said, couldn't care less about the Kessler fight. It's ages ago and Kessler has retired. Literally couldn't care less.

Andre Ward is boring to death though, both his style and personality, so I have no real interest in watching him fight. That's my personal opinion, I guess that's OK, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            This is why I love Atlas, he can annoy of course but he is much needed because he expresses what any rational person should feel. I too want to see how legit Golovkin is, but now I'm stuck hearing how he now supposedly has the best jab in boxing or any other nonsense.
            What middleweight makes ggg legit?

Comment

As I said, and I'll repeat it again - I would like to see GGG vs Ward but I understand if he goes after Canelo/Cotto as it's a chance to unify the MW titles even further and is a way bigger fight.

I thought I made that relatively clear. Apparently not.

Kovalev vs Ward is a better fight than GGG vs Ward in my opinion. I'd like to see that fight. Why are you not crying out for Kovalev to be tested? Do you feel that a Pascal rematch is better than an Andre Ward fight? Double standards.

As I have also said, couldn't care less about the Kessler fight. It's ages ago and Kessler has retired. Literally couldn't care less.

Andre Ward is boring to death though, both his style and personality, so I have no real interest in watching him fight. That's my personal opinion, I guess that's OK, correct?
              I wanted to see Ward vs GGG at 168 before Ward moves up to face Kovalev - why does it have to be one or the other? Protection agency.

Looks like Ward is on the road to Kovalev now anyway since GGG will never grow the stones to get into the ring with him.

Didn't realised you'd been suckered into the hype.

Comment

I wanted to see Ward vs GGG at 168 before Ward moves up to face Kovalev - why does it have to be one or the other? Protection agency.

Looks like Ward is on the road to Kovalev now anyway since GGG will never grow the stones to get into the ring with him.

Didn't realised you'd been suckered into the hype.
                How is what you're saying any different to what I'm saying? The only difference is that you're desperate to see GGG lose, so you want him in against Ward.

Everybody's talking about Cotto/Canelo winner facing GGG, but no no. It has to be Ward according to you. Why? Because you know GGG will probably lose so you can laugh at GGG fans on this forum who thinks he'd win.

Clear as day. I don't know what hype you think I've been suckered into, but you're changing your story every post now.

Comment

How is what you're saying any different to what I'm saying? The only difference is that you're desperate to see GGG lose, so you want him in against Ward.

Everybody's talking about Cotto/Canelo winner facing GGG, but no no. It has to be Ward according to you. Why? Because you know GGG will probably lose so you can laugh at GGG fans on this forum who thinks he'd win.

Clear as day. I don't know what hype you think I've been suckered into, but you're changing your story every post now.
                  After the Cotto-Canelo winner, he's talking about fighting Andy Lee. And you'd want to see that over Andre Ward? Then who next Tureno Jackson? Danny Jacobs? When do these total farce mismatches end?

Again....why does wanting to see GGG in a testing fight mean you want him to lose? Does Atlas want him to lose? Do all the media who ask his camp about Ward want him to lose?

I actually think he has good chance against Ward. You're the one that's saying he'll lose and you don't want to see that happen cos you don't like Ward for crushing previous dreams

You want Ward to move up asap and pray he loses to Kovalev first

Comment

After the Cotto-Canelo winner, he's talking about fighting Andy Lee. And you'd want to see that over Andre Ward? Then who next Tureno Jackson? Danny Jacobs? When do these total farce mismatches end?

Again....why does wanting to see GGG in a testing fight mean you want him to lose? Does Atlas want him to lose? Do all the media who ask his camp about Ward want him to lose?

I actually think he has good chance against Ward. You're the one that's saying he'll lose and you don't want to see that happen cos you don't like Ward for crushing previous dreams

You want Ward to move up asap and pray he loses to Kovalev first
                    When are you going to stop coming up with these ridiculous things I've never said.

It seems like I really have to cut things out:

I want to see GGG vs Ward. I've said this about 10 times now, but you're still not getting it.

"I want to see GGG vs Canelo/Cotto winner" over Ward.

That does not mean I want to see GGG vs Lee/Quilling over Ward.

Do you understand this? Or should I explain one more time?

I understand that he wants to be undisputed MW champion, it's a historic division, and I also understand he's in no rush to move up unless for the right fight as it's dangerous and GGG is not even a big MW.

Is all of this sinking in yet?

Yeah I think Ward vs Kovalev is a more even fight, and a better fight, than Ward vs GGG.

I've maintained that for a long time, why would I change it now?

Comment

• Yeah ok....if you say so. The constant need to run down Andre Ward doesn't suggest some other motive

Comment

Working...
                      X