No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I have no feelings towards Ward at all - but how is he not forgotten? When is he in the news other than when he's saying some bs like "I've offered 50/50 to GGG" when GGG is 5 times the draw he is?

Nobody's talking about Ward at all. He's totally forgotten.
    Yes you do and it's quite obvious because it's downright stupid to say that an elite fighter who's still in his prime is forgotten. The fact that people are calling for a Golovkin fight is more of a testament to the quality of fighter that is Ward, especially when you consider the fact that both Cotto and Canelo are campaigning at the weight.

Comment

dfuq are you on about I think something is wrong with you.

You sound like my girlfriend on her 5th day on menstrual cycle.

Go back and read the posts and come back.
      You said Ward went back into "the oblivion" he came from so I asked where in his career was he ever in "the oblivion" except in your warped deluded mind.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      If Ward was a star, I'm sure he could draw a crowd basic cable network in the US. But he couldn't because he can't draw worth ****e.
      Ward isn't a "star" yet his HBO ratings are comparable to Golovkin's who is apparently a megstar and "the man"....funny that.

Comment

Let's forget I was referring to Ward-Kessler which you just brought up

As I said, tampon mate.

The days will be over soon and you'll be good again.
        You've needed one for 6 years. Kessler's big coming out party and Ward pissed right in his mouth.

No one has forgotten....as badly as you want that to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Yes you do and it's quite obvious because it's downright stupid to say that an elite fighter who's still in his prime is forgotten. The fact that people are calling for a Golovkin fight is more of a testament to the quality of fighter that is Ward, especially when you consider the fact that both Cotto and Canelo are campaigning at the weight.
          No I don't really. I haven't watched any of his last 4 years worth of fights, so couldn't care less like everyone else in this world.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You said Ward went back into "the oblivion" he came from so I asked where in his career was he ever in "the oblivion" except in your warped deluded mind.

Ward isn't a "star" yet his HBO ratings are comparable to Golovkin's who is apparently a megstar and "the man"....funny that.
          Well he has been in obvlivion for the last 4 years hasn't he? Or was I just imagining him acting like a diva and fighting a couple of no-hopers in all that time?

But they aren't comparable? Ward's best rating ever is not in GGGs top 4? GGG is CLEARLY the bigger draw, claiming anything else would be idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You've needed one for 6 years. Kessler's big coming out party and Ward pissed right in his mouth.

No one has forgotten....as badly as you want that to be the case.
            I literally haven't mentioned that fight in something like 3 years. But sure. whatever makes you happy.

Just accept your mental meltdown over something I never even said.

"Lacedup doe. He doesn't want to see Ward-Golovkin doe. He think i'm da only one in da world who's interested doe"

Next time, read my post.

Comment

• Injury inactivities and legal disputes are the only times the likes of LacedUp can have their fun.

He can also rank fighters that Ward has dominated above him based on technicalities and not what actually happened in the ring and in reality

Comment

I literally haven't mentioned that fight in something like 3 years. But sure. whatever makes you happy.

Just accept your mental meltdown over something I never even said.

"Lacedup doe. He doesn't want to see Ward-Golovkin doe. He think i'm da only one in da world who's interested doe"

Next time, read my post.
                Regardless of what that particular post referred to, you've still desperately tried to paint this idea that Andre Ward is "forgotten" and "into the oblivion" and that "no one cares about him".

What you crave out of 6 years of butthurt is not reality.

Comment

• Remember when Ali was "completely forgotten" after 3 years?

Comment

• teddy atlas goes off on ggg and quaility his opponents

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Regardless of what that particular post referred to, you've still desperately tried to paint this idea that Andre Ward is "forgotten" and "into the oblivion" and that "no one cares about him".

What you crave out of 6 years of butthurt is not reality.
                      He is forgotten and no one cares about him other than a few hardcore boxing fans, mainly guys like you who are so desperate for GGG to get beat, that he should move up instead of focusing on Ward's moving up to face Kovalev.

#PPVSTAR doe

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Remember when Ali was "completely forgotten" after 3 years?
                      Comparing Ali to Ward.

What a sad day And for the record, Ali didn't just "take some time off".

Comment

Working...
                      X