No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Says Mayweather is Using Spence as a Pawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    LOL at the comments above. So Berto would be more of a problem for Floyd than Thurman?
    floyd is floyd he is him..get over..if thruman can fight collazo bundo...and khan can fight all the bum works he has had..if pac can fight algieri and rios...if marquez can fight rios/provo left overs

FLOYD CAN HAVE ONE EASY FIGHT FOR HIS SUPPOSED LAST ONE!

Comment

I don't think thats necessarily untrue, but everyone involved knows that this isn't the time for Thurman vs Spence. Although maybe Mayweather does have a skewed outlook cuz he was champ within 2 yrs vs a guy on a higher or equal plane as Thurman is now.

I've been listening people to say Kovalev vs Beterbiev shouldn't be happening, assuming it is, but this is entirely different cuz Beterbiev has beaten some ex-champs & highly considered guys in a soft division. Spence has beaten some solid guys, but no ex-champs or high considered guys & 147 is deep. Spence should keep moving up & maybe in late 2016 that fight makes sense after he's won a title or he's among the top considers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't think thats necessarily untrue, but everyone involved knows that this isn't the time for Thurman vs Spence. Although maybe Mayweather does have a skewed outlook cuz he was champ within 2 yrs vs a guy on a higher or equal plane as Thurman is now.

I've been listening people to say Kovalev vs Beterbiev shouldn't be happening, assuming it is, but this is entirely different cuz Beterbiev has beaten some ex-champs & highly considered guys in a soft division. Spence has beaten some solid guys, but no ex-champs or high considered guys & 147 is deep. Spence should keep moving up & maybe in late 2016 that fight makes sense after he's won a title or he's among the top considers.
        cloud is an ex champ for a reason...BC HE SUCKS, hyped up wash rag...a drunk...he came into that beterbiev fight with a damn wash rag on and looking stinking !...guapo is kovalev left over dog meat almost killed in the ring washed up...i'd rather have a lartey/le greco on my resume than either one like spence does...

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          floyd is floyd he is him..get over..if thruman can fight collazo bundo...and khan can fight all the bum works he has had..if pac can fight algieri and rios...if marquez can fight rios/provo left overs

Was it hard typing this with one hand?

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
            Shut the fuck up, lol can you believe these clown one okay win and now they think they get a shot at the big dog. Earn your shot! stop begging like a hoe for one. WHO HAVE YOU BEAT?
            OK genius - explain how Berto earned the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              OK genius - explain how Berto earned the shot!
              berto didnt earn ****..no one is makin that point..floyd earned picking berto as easy opponent for his last shot..how does that give the right for thurman to sit around and look for easy fights??

still aint calling out kell...still duckign spence..still waiting on the porter fight...all he seems to want is the trending down danny garcia...

Comment

berto didnt earn ****..no one is makin that point..floyd earned picking berto as easy opponent for his last shot..how does that give the right for thurman to sit around and look for easy fights??

still aint calling out kell...still duckign spence..still waiting on the porter fight...all he seems to want is the trending down danny garcia...
                Thurman is not looking for easy fights. Anyone on these boards if they were in Thurman's shoes would be looking for the huge payday against Floyd and would be lying if they said they didn't. And it is not confirmed that this is Mayweather's last fight. On top of that, I will bet the last poster didn't have a sht fit when Mayweather announced Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Thurman is not looking for easy fights. Anyone on these boards if they were in Thurman's shoes would be looking for the huge payday against Floyd and would be lying if they said they didn't. And it is not confirmed that this is Mayweather's last fight. On top of that, I will bet the last poster didn't have a sht fit when Mayweather announced Berto.
                  he and everybody esle is looking..u think the clown going to come before bigger named fighers like ggg, canelo, cotto, pac, hell even a oscar come back would have him ont he back burner bc floyd fights for ppv...he just made 3oomillion i highly doubt he's training like he's going to be in a tough fight..thruman could be beating his peers instead he's asking floyd to give him 1.5million and his first L...

Comment

"I'd murk that boy"
                    - errol spence

"floyd to him to say it"
                    - any man that fears for his 0 and is making a slithering out attempt

Weaktime Thurman lost all my respect and his last 3 track meets didnt help his case
                    So I guess you didn't like Floyds performance vs Pac huh? Or Maidana 2

Comment

I guess guerrero was a tough young champion. That wasn't an easy fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X