Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next time you have the nerve to call a fighter "scared", a p*ssy or a b*tch....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Gabe, he keeps it real. When you box you learn to appreciate all boxers as it's not easy to fight at any level.

Comment

Anyone that calls a guy who fights for a living a coward, world class no less, is obviously a complete moron.

Obviously fighters duck fighters and avoid certain risks at times and have done throughout the sport I.e Amir Khan ducking Kell Brook at the moment but that doesn't make him a coward. This guy can die at any time during both training and obviously his fights, for OUR entertainment.

Those men aren't cowards. I'd like to see anyone who isn't a fighter try and survive one training camp that these guys go through.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Yea I watched this earlier. Sad stuff about Taylor if that parts true. Golovkins still a coward doe
        Praises a runner ducker like Floyd then turns around and calls GGG a coward
        Thanks for the laugh bro I needed that

Comment

THIS AINT A CHARITY CASE, no one gets equally respected across the board.

The fighters who are courageous get more respect than those who are cowards.

I would rather have someone like Gatti or M.Ward, make millions, be the highest paid athletes.

It's simple, Great talent comes and goes, but the heart these guys have is greater than any talent any fighter has showed.

This is boxing, you're watching a sport where a fighter wins by punching someone in the head more than the other for Money.

A fighter is in there fighting to take your life for money, a new car, a house. ***** guys are beating another fighter lifeless for a new Lambo.

Boxing fans are getting soft and brainwashed, this is a brutal sport, it ain't for everyone.

As fans you want punishment, you want action filled thrilling fights, but fighters don't, they want to work the least for your money, brainwashing you into thinking action fights are bad.

Thats the reality, you don't like watching people beat each other for materialistic things, there are far more loving sports you can watch, like tennis.

It's all BS, guys are eating it up like a bag of skittles.

Comment

bu bu but fraud jr calls himself a rich scared coward and i truly believed he's telling the truth.

Comment

Listen, the armchair warriors don't even get any attention from me on here. I don't care if they got hw power and the speed of a ww. I couldn't give a **** about their thoughts on any fighter whether I'm a fan or not. They're less than trolls who play make believe and i leave it at that

I know there's more to this profession then just stepping foot in the ring and I respect that. Whether its a guy like provo or an overachiever like arce or salido.

Anyone that thinks they're owed anything from these guys need to grow up or become a professional fighter themselves and give us fans what they're craving/asking these human beings to do for them. If they can't do that, then they may wanna think twice before being the online e-monster they think they are

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                THIS AINT A CHARITY CASE, no one gets equally respected across the board.

The fighters who are courageous get more respect than those who are cowards.

I would rather have someone like Gatti or M.Ward, make millions, be the highest paid athletes.

It's simple, Great talent comes and goes, but the heart these guys have is greater than any talent any fighter has showed.

This is boxing, you're watching a sport where a fighter wins by punching someone in the head more than the other for Money.

A fighter is in there fighting to take your life for money, a new car, a house. ***** guys are beating another fighter lifeless for a new Lambo.

Boxing fans are getting soft and brainwashed, this is a brutal sport, it ain't for everyone.

As fans you want punishment, you want action filled thrilling fights, but fighters don't, they want to work the least for your money, brainwashing you into thinking action fights are bad.

Thats the reality, you don't like watching people beat each other for materialistic things, there are far more loving sports you can watch, like tennis.

It's all BS, guys are eating it up like a bag of skittles.

You're a perfect example of the idiots he was talking about. Just plain stupid.

Comment

If they're scared, p*ssies, quitters or whatever else I will still call them so... whether they fight or not, they still are what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    You're a perfect example of the idiots he was talking about. Just plain stupid.
                    GTFO off your moral pedestal, idiot.

It's all the same *****. You're exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

Yea thats definitely some real mfing talk. Effed up about Taylor bagging groceries if thats true.

Comment

Working...
                      X