Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next time you have the nerve to call a fighter "scared", a p*ssy or a b*tch....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we allowed to say Rid**** Bowe was scared?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Anyone that calls a guy who fights for a living a coward, world class no less, is obviously a complete moron.

Obviously fighters duck fighters and avoid certain risks at times and have done throughout the sport I.e Amir Khan ducking Kell Brook at the moment but that doesn't make him a coward. This guy can die at any time during both training and obviously his fights, forr OUR entertainment.

Those men aren't cowards. I'd like to see anyone who isn't a fighter try and survive one training camp that these guys go through.
      dude get off it. If they fought for us they wouldnt avoid each other and make outrageous demands. A guy on a construction site can fall off a scaffold, get crushed by machinery etc. and he does that for middle class wages. Spare me that these guys are martyrs. They made a choice to do this for their life, not ours. They don't like it they can always do something. You guys on here are legit groupies, acting like we're supposed to worship these guys because they fight for a living or be so grateful that they grace our t.v screens.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Honestly if your were a warrior during the medieval time and just decided you didn't want to go to war with a certain army wouldn't you be considered a coward.

If you choose not to fighting certain fighters because you're scared you might get hurt, than by definition you're a coward.

Sorry but Rosado is wrong on this one.
        That would be considered surrendering, and saving thousands of women from being ****d, and children as well. If an army decides not to fight, maybe it is because they are outnumbered, outgunned, and they risk too many lives. War is a lot different than boxing though, in the medieval times there were 1 on 1's just for entertainment too, though I imagine more brutal, like deaths. If someone decided they didn't want to fight another particular knight out of fear of death, I don't think they would be considered a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Hundreds of stitches in his eye.
          Fractured orbital bone
          Detached retina
          Fractured ribs

All from one fight with GGG.

Comment

Yea OP but does the same rules go for actual fighters like Mayorga talking about Floyds ****** style

Comment

That doesn't count for Floyd though. He's still a scared little puszy ass bltch. Fights like one too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That would be considered surrendering, and saving thousands of women from being ****d, and children as well. If an army decides not to fight, maybe it is because they are outnumbered, outgunned, and they risk too many lives. War is a lot different than boxing though, in the medieval times there were 1 on 1's just for entertainment too, though I imagine more brutal, like deaths. If someone decided they didn't want to fight another particular knight out of fear of death, I don't think they would be considered a coward.
                I think you're understood my analogy. If 90 warriors were ready to war with the enemy and 10 weren't they would be considered cowards and probably executed.

You can't just choose to be a warrior because of the fame and glory it brings but when it time for war puss out.

And that pretty much what some of these guys are doing. They like the attention of being a boxer but rather pick on the weaklings.

If you fight a guy on the level of Fernando Guerreroe and no problem beating up on him but soon as a real challenge comes you're no where to be found.

Being a coward isn't the worst thing to be but there are boxers out there who are scared of others fighters.

Comment

no what Im sayin no what Im sayin no what Im sayin etc etc. even GGG busting this guys face apart still could not shut him up

Comment

So he condones fighting like a scared puszy. It seems like people are more interested in how much money Floyd makes than how Floyd fights or who.
                    gabe said he was impressed on how Floyd MILKED the game. Wow.
                    If you don't wanna get hit in boxing don't box.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      ****** thread.

Clear endorsement to easy fights and mismatches.

Switch to tennis doe. Or golf.
                      A GGG fanboy complaining about easy fights and mismatches? Looooooooooool.

Comment

Working...
                      X