No announcement yet.

Chris Van Heerden Could Be Fighting Frankie Gavin or Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Van Heerden Could Be Fighting Frankie Gavin or Kell Brook Next

“Gavin is class BUT yes I saw it going the same way - be aggressive, attack the body and break him down!!!” Says Van Heerden. So clearly there would have been a game plan if the fight had come off, and one that Brook was clinical in exploiting. So is the opportunity to fight Frankie Gavin one that would still appeal to the South African? “Gavin belongs at 140lbs not 147lbs. The Gavin boat has passed FOR NOW but who knows we might still meet down the line!!! I WANT TO FIGHT IN UK!!!”

“Now being ranked number eight by IBF puts me ever closer to getting a shot at Brook that's what I really want!!!”

http://www.newageboxing.co.uk/chris-van-heerden

It doesn't say that anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      It doesn't say that anywhere.
      Him and Leonard Bundu are frontrunners for the October fight

Brook started camp 2 days ago

You need to accept Brook is fighting one of these 2 bums...

When Brooks next fight is announced, i will bump the thread where you said Khan was talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Him and Leonard Bundu are frontrunners for the October fight
        No they're not.

Comment

No they're not.
          Very, very foolish words

Comment

I hope the mods don't ban the TS for posting false information.

I can confirm he is Bi-Polar and has learning difficulties hence his inability to comprehend what he reads.

Comment

Who the hell is Kell Brook fighting next? i honestly wonder what Eddie Hearn has up his sleeve at the moment if the Rios deal has completely collapsed? What are the options? I honestly don't think Bundu or Van Heerden will be next for Brook, i just can't see Sky approving the choice of either those two.

Comment

I can confirm he is Bi-Polar and has learning difficulties hence his inability to comprehend what he reads.

Nice avi, also the number of times Khan has won a world title.

Comment

how is it false information ?

I said "could be"

According to the article i posted it says Chris Van Heerden is a possibility, and he clearly would like the fight and is willing to travel. He started camp a few days ago...

Also there is a story on another site

Why are you getting so defensive?

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                    Who the hell is Kell Brook fighting next? i honestly wonder what Eddie Hearn has up his sleeve at the moment if the Rios deal has completely collapsed? What are the options? I honestly don't think Bundu or Van Heerden will be next for Brook, i just can't see Sky approving the choice of either those two.
                    Did you think Brook would fight Frankie Gavin after his mando against Jo Jo Dan?

Trust me Leonard Bundu and Van Heerden are the frontrunners...

Eddie Hern will do everything in his power to protect his asset and get him safely to the fight with Khan

Brook believes he only needs one more win and aftewhich he will land the fight with Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X