No announcement yet.

Chris Van Heerden Could Be Fighting Frankie Gavin or Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Hearn has already ruled out Heerdan and Bundu. No chance he fights either of those two.

I think Chaves is next, that's a good fight.

He said the same exact stuff about no chance of Gavin happening in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Did you think Brook would fight Frankie Gavin after his mando against Jo Jo Dan?

Trust me Leonard Bundu and Van Heerden are the frontrunners...

Eddie Hern will do everything in his power to protect his asset and get him safely to the fight with Khan

Brook believes he only needs one more win and aftewhich he will land the fight with Khan
      Why should we trust you?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        He said the same exact stuff about no chance of Gavin happening in 2015.
        Then Khan and Bradley pulled out.

Who was Brook left with? Gavin.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Then Khan and Bradley pulled out.

Who was Brook left with? Gavin.
          So, who is he left with now that Rios has fallen through. Van Heerden and Bundu. Rinse and repeat.

No body asked him to get back in so quick with Gavin.

Comment

I'm a supporter of Kell but this would be a reputation destroyer.

Should never have let Rios' team walk away from negotiations, a legitimate plan B doesn't exist.

Comment

So, who is he left with now that Rios has fallen through. Van Heerden and Bundu. Back to square 1.

No body asked him to get back in so quick with Gavin.
              Yeah except that Porter, Alexander, Chaves, Sadam Ali (is he fighting Bradley?) are all available.

Most likely it will be Chaves or Alexander.

nobody asked him Jesus what a comment. Considering it was a PPV, I'm pretty sure Eddie Hearn asked him. Also considering he'd just been stabbed etc it made sense to get him out again quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Him and Leonard Bundu are frontrunners for the October fight

Brook started camp 2 days ago

You need to accept Brook is fighting one of these 2 bums...

When Brooks next fight is announced, i will bump the thread where you said Khan was talking ****
                might be Van Heerden.

Got Gavin stolen under him and Hearn could play on that.

Also I remember he was getting hype on social media a few days ago about a potential big fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Yeah except that Porter, Alexander, Chaves, Sadam Ali (is he fighting Bradley?) are all available.

Most likely it will be Chaves or Alexander.

Last I heard he is hoping for Pacquiao 3.

Let's wait and see. It may be someone like Bradley...........Skeete.

Edit: Selby-Mitchell bouts plus Mr Blessed and Humble Joshua made it ppv worthy. Brook-Gavin was a garbage bout to begin with. Again, good for him he got another win, but nothing to brag about.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 07-30-2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    might be Van Heerden.

Got Gavin stolen under him and Hearn could play on that.

Also I remember he was getting hype on social media a few days ago about a potential big fight

Bundu is another good one. He went the 12 with Thurman and has been in England before where he beat Gavin.

Comment

Last I heard he is hoping for Pacquiao 3.

Let's wait and see. It may be someone like Bradley...........Skeete.

Edit: Selby-Mitchell bouts plus Mr Blessed and Humble Joshua made it ppv worthy. Brook-Gavin was a garbage bout to begin with. Again, good for him he got another win, but nothing to brag about.
                      Last I heard he's fighting Sadam Ali. not sure though.

I'm not denying the card made it PPV - But it's clear they needed a marquee name to make it a credible PPV fight - And Brook was that, even though it was a gimme fight.

Some people said it would be a tricky fight for Brook. But I always knew Gavin would get smashed up good in an easy fight.

It is what it is, not a great fight. But from Brook's point of view, it was good to get out again so shortly after a long injury layoff and low self esteem.

Comment

Working...
                      X