No announcement yet.

Chris Van Heerden Could Be Fighting Frankie Gavin or Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Did you think Brook would fight Frankie Gavin after his mando against Jo Jo Dan?

Trust me Leonard Bundu and Van Heerden are the frontrunners...

Eddie Hern will do everything in his power to protect his asset and get him safely to the fight with Khan

Brook believes he only needs one more win and aftewhich he will land the fight with Khan
    He fought those two bums cause he could claim them as mandatory defenses and then have a voluntary defence against an elite fighter...that's what Hearn said the plan was anyways. I honestly don't see Hearn putting Brook in against a Bundu or a van heerden, i'll truly be amazed if this actually happened.

Comment

how is it false information ?

I said "could be"

According to the article i posted it says Chris Van Heerden it is a possibility, and he clearly would like the fight and is willing to travel. He started camp a few days ago...

Also there is a story on ************

Why are you getting so defensive?

No it doesn't.

I'm not defensive, I'm just trying to teach you to read. You're like my pet project.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
        He fought those two bums cause he could claim them as mandatory defenses and then have a voluntary defence against an elite fighter...that's what Hearn said the plan was anyways. I honestly don't see Hearn putting Brook in against a Bundu or a van heerden, i'll truly be amazed if this actually happened.
        Hern also said there was no chance Brook would face Frankie Gavin until 2016

Comment

Hern also said there was no chance Brook would face Frankie Gavin until 2016
          Things changed quickly when Gavin was moved into the IBF number 2 slot after Khan pulled out of the eliminator.

Comment

WTF?? You really need to step up your reading and comprehension game OP.

Comment

kell brook would rather be fighting amir khan next

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                Nice avi, also the number of times Khan has won a world title.
                I've ruined Box-Office Budget beyond repair. Mortifying stuff.

Comment

According to Thaboxingvoice Van Heerden and Bundu are leading candidates. The article is titled "Khan will continue to make excuses to avoid Brook" for those who'll cry about the validity.

Comment

Hearn has already ruled out Heerdan and Bundu. No chance he fights either of those two.

I think Chaves is next, that's a good fight.

Comment

Brook needs to step up in the quality of his opposition.

Bundu or Van Heerden are just not going to cut it.

If Brook takes on some one of quality then he can start building a resume that will ultimately help him become the A side in a fight with Queen Khan.

His next fight is crucial IMO, a weak pick could do more damage than good to his overall reputation within the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X