No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Will Take 50-50 on Kovalev, Networks To Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Here's another one of these asslickers. Openly begs people to buy Ducklovkin's PPV. Can't sleep at night after his favorite fighter has been exposed as a coward. Pretends to be American, fellates every Soviet fighter in boxing.

Kovalev, Klitschko are great fighters. The rest haven't fought a soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
      Oh god, not this stupid f***ing "okay, we agree...but only if we get a purse bid" charade again. Haymon doesn't want this fight! This is a charade for you idiots to buy, so they can try and spin the narrative and make it seem like it's just Main Events holding up the fight.
      Bingo. If you don't get this by now then you just have your head stuck in the sand. Please tell me why didn't Stevenson fight Hopkins who was NOT signed to HBO and who offered him more money then he has ever seen in his career? This is the Haymon model. If Haymon wanted this fight it would of happened yesterday. The fight was made and agreed on by Stevenson's management team prior to Haymon jumping on board. It don't take a rocket scientist to see who is blocking the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Suck more Soviet c*ck b*tchboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Suck more Soviet c*ck b*tchboy.

Comment

Fine. Adonis Stevenson can go ahead and fight a top 50 168lber, while Kovalev continues to take out the best in the division and walking the path towards greatness.

This plodding, one-dimensional, glass-chinned duck wants NOTHING to do with Kovalev and would get KO'd inside of 3 rounds, without a doubt.
            KOv isn't doing that. He fought Bhop and pascal then Mohammedi a 45-1 underdog. His next plan is a Pascal rematch.

Stop the BS, he is avoiding Stevenson right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              What are you talking about? What is it in my post that is wrong?
              Who cares about Stevenson's legacy? He's 37 years old. He's done all he'll do in this sport. All that matters is the fight. Kovalev-Stevenson. We are the losers. The fans are losing. These fighters are millionaires. **** their legacies. It's us that lose. Are you a boxing fan? You should be pissed we'll never get this fight. B/c Duva ensured the only way it can happen is for short money. **** HBO and Duva. Ruining this fight.

Comment

• duva don't want a network bid

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  KOv isn't doing that. He fought Bhop and pascal then Mohammedi a 45-1 underdog. His next plan is a Pascal rematch.

Stop the BS, he is avoiding Stevenson right now.
                  Dunn, I know you've been pushing this Stevenson thing a lot recently so that the irrelevant plodder can get some attention- but I KNOW YOU KNOW that Stevenson doesn't stand an absolute chance in hell at even winning a single round against Kovalev.

I want the Stevenson fight next for my BOY, but are we going to act like any form of Gonzalez-Beterbiev-Ward-Pascal over the next year or so >>>>>>>>>>> x250,000 Stevenson?

When I was pissin' all over Stevenson for ducking Kovalev 1.5 years ago- everyone here was brushing it off and praising Stevenson for "signing with Haymon." SORRY, the man is SOL now. Take it or leave it. He had his chance. Once again, he doesn't want to accept the fight on Kovalev's terms this time? Then he can stay fighting baristas and X-Games judges.

Kovalev doesn't need Stevenson anymore, Adonis needs Kovalev. He had his chance and I recall you being one of the ones who were OKAY with the duck. You're gonna have to deal with it, bro.
                  Last edited by King_; 07-27-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Dunn, I know you've been pushing this Stevenson thing a lot recently so that the irrelevant plodder can get some attention- but I KNOW YOU KNOW that Stevenson doesn't stand an absolute chance in hell at even winning a single round against Kovalev.

I want the Stevenson fight next for my BOY, but are we going to act like any form of Gonzalez-Beterbiev-Ward-Pascal over the next year or so >>>>>>>>>>> x250,000 Stevenson?

When I was pissin' all over Stevenson for ducking Kovalev 1.5 years ago- everyone here was brushing it off and praising Stevenson for "signing with Haymon." SORRY, the man is SOL now. Take it or leave it. He had his chance. Once again, he doesn't want to accept the fight on Kovalev's terms this time? Then he can stay fighting baristas and X-Games judges.

Kovalev doesn't need Stevenson anymore, Adonis needs Kovalev. He had his chance and I recall you being one of the ones who were OKAY with the duck. You're gonna have to deal with it, bro.
                    No, I don't know that. Stevenson/kov likely turns out like Floyd/Manny or Garcia/Matthysse where the NSB favorite gets beaten soundly.

he needs to beat Stevenson to be the best LHW in the world. Sorry but HBO and Kov fans don't get that on GP.

HBO can downplay the fight and you can agree just because you like Kov. Here in the real world, none of those fights matters. The Ward fight is good, but if HBO forces it to protect GGG and prevent Stevenson/Kov from happening, why would you co sign it?

Stop the BS. Call Kov out for denying you the best fight.

Comment

Kovalev wants that Green Belt more than any he got already... And with the Beterbiev - Kovalev fight shaping up, he might never see the color of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X