No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Will Take 50-50 on Kovalev, Networks To Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Here's another one of these asslickers. Openly begs people to buy Ducklovkin's PPV. Can't sleep at night after his favorite fighter has been exposed as a coward. Pretends to be American, fellates every Soviet fighter in boxing.

Kovalev, Klitschko are great fighters. The rest haven't fought a soul.
    Outstanding post !!! There's so much of this going on that its reached EPIDEMIC LEVELS , someone please call the CDC

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      And resume trumps both

Yikes
      Stevenson beat the guy who beat the guy who is the best win on Kovalev's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Stevenson beat the guy who beat the guy who is the best win on Kovalev's resume.

Comment

• There must be some sort of compromise that can be met to make this happen, stupid contracts...

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            kovalev is hiding behind the skirts of cathy duva and hbo
            Wtf do you thing Stevenson is doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Wtf do you thing Stevenson is doing?
              Laughing hard ?

Comment

• This is fair. It fits everybody's best interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Laughing hard ?
                  At who, his fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    One man has ties to a network the other does not. It's not rocket science.
                    I feel like I'm the crazy one cuz everyone keeps saying this like its a fact, but who the **** do you guys think was the one paying Stevenson more money that he could leave HBO before PBC was even around? You guys ain't noticed he's been fighting on Showtime or Showtime's parent company, CBS, the last year & a half? This isn't PBC vs HBO, its HBO vs Showtime with a touch of PBC. But basically Kovalev is with HBO & Stevenson is with Showtime you knuckleheads. Or did this deal end, but he keeps fighting on their channels, & I'm just the odd man out who didn't hear about it?

Mar. 25, 2014
                    RING and WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson got "a better offer" from Showtime than HBO, which opted not to renegotiate its deal with Stevenson, according to a statement released to ******.com by promoter Yvon Michel.

As a result of Tuesday's development, Stevenson's scheduled May 24 defense against Andrzej Fonfara will be on Showtime at Bell Centre in Montreal, in accordance with an earlier report by ******.com. The story was first reported by Yahoo!Sports.

"I have presented what I believed was an excellent multi-fight deal offer to Adonis from HBO with a deadline set for March 11th for approval. After discussions, we have decided to pass, and we got a better offer from Showtime. HBO had the right to match any offers, so we sent them a copy," said Michel in a prepared statement.
                    http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...-deal-than-hbo

Comment

• F***, I'm done with this guy, I can't wait for him to f*** off and retire. DONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X