No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
    I agree GGG is probably ducking SOG at 168, but that's not necessarily a massive thing. SOG is much bigger, i'd give GGG MASSIVE props for fighting Ward at 168. I also view the '154-168' thing as BS hype talk from his camp

Does this also mean a fighter like Mayweather ducked Canelo at 154 then? Mayweather infamously said he likes to fight opponents at their comfortable weight, then proceeds to fight Canelo at 152 (who looked dead whilst he had to sit down on a chair at the weigh in). I'm sure Ward would gladly agree to 164 if GGG had the type of economic leverage that Mayweather enjoys. Hell, Ward mentioned 160 for Mayweather.

I don't really understand the logic here
    But that is all I am saying liam, that Team Golovkin are full-of-shht.

Also, I dont believe that Ward can make 164..... and after noticing that Wards comeback was at 172, I am positive that Team Golovkin also believe that Ward cant make 64.

All I am doing, is pointing out that the hypetrain has been derailed, that is all.

Unless something changes..... Golovkin has proven to be a very good fighter who campaigns in a very weak middleweight era, but he will not test himself or take any risks. He appears to be only concerned about money, and will make no effort to whatsoever to land a meaningful fight in order to compile a resume' of note.

He will be quickly forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      No, it makes you ****** for believing that OBVIOUS tongue-in-cheek comment.

Keyword = OBVIOUS !

You mentioned Klitschko out of utter desperation.

This is how you look to me.....
      * your guy..... promised the world, and delivered nothing
      * my guy..... is expected to fight Klitschko, but you dont rate him

One of them is a fake, true, not surprised at all that you cant tell which one.

Still think Pacquiao is on Mayweathers level ?
      Tongue in cheek lol. Let me guess, it was also tongue in cheek when Virgil Hunter said Ward would end his career at HW. And tongue in cheek when Ward said he was ready for top LHWs years back.

I'm just exposing your inconsistencies and double standards, dumbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I think you're overestimating his comprehension abilities. Even the slowest individuals should know that Ward wasn't issuing a challenge and wouldn't bring it up to legitimize Golovkin lying about being willing to fight anyone at 168.
        It's pathetic when you gotta turn to a dumb troll for validation. I guess that's what happens when you can't defend your own arguments

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Tongue in cheek lol. Let me guess, it was also tongue in cheek when Virgil Hunter said Ward would end his career at HW. And tongue in cheek when Ward said he was ready for top LHWs years back.

I'm just exposing your inconsistencies and double standards, dumbo
          Nah, you are exposing your vagina, dumbo.

So, you are concerned about " inconsistancies and double-standards " huh ?

* Your latest man-crush will fight Froch at 168
          * Your latest man-crush will fight Chavez at 168
          * Your latest man-crush refused to fight Andre ward at 168

Now, THAT is an inconsistancy !

Now, THAT is a double-standard !

I guess it did not suit your agenda to notice those " inconsistancies and double-standards ".

Right ?

This is gonna be a long day for you ^^

Comment

• I am a GGG fan and I do not support the catch weight. However, he's a got a great fight ahead of him, let's wait to see what happens after that.

Comment

• the bubble burst.....

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I am a GGG fan and I do not support the catch weight. However, he's a got a great fight ahead of him, let's wait to see what happens after that.
              [IMG]https://ip.*******talk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthepoliticalcarnival.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fburst-bubble-animated-gif.gif&t=554&c=OvXOyzbfW6m_cQ[/IMG]

Comment

a huge pile of bullshi.t
                Red karma, still posting and not realizing you're not welcome here.

Comment

• Do you guys think Gennady Golovkin will ever find the courage to fight Andre Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Red karma, still posting and not realizing you're not welcome here.
                    The only thing funnier than you thinking that internet rep is somehow indicative..... is you thinking that your opinion is welcome.

Pacstains, say the dumbest shht, and have the dumbest usernames.

Comment

Nah, you are exposing your vagina, dumbo.

So, you are concerned about " inconsistancies and double-standards " huh ?

* Your latest man-crush will fight Froch at 168
                      * Your latest man-crush will fight Chavez at 168
                      * Your latest man-crush refused to fight Andre ward at 168

Now, THAT is an inconsistancy !

Now, THAT is a double-standard !

I guess it did not suit your agenda to notice those " inconsistancies and double-standards ".

Right ?

This is gonna be a long day for you ^^
                      I don't support the CW request either. But if you feel like he's a fraud and a fake for saying he'll fight anyone at 168, you should feel the same way about Ward saying he's ready for top LHWs years back, nevermind Klitschko. Clear double standards, but I wouldnt expect better from a dumb troll

Comment

Working...
                      X