No announcement yet.

Andre ward says he's ready and available to fight gennnady golovkin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    IDK, it's sounding like typical Andre Ward double talk. Says he needs to feed his family (maybe he shouldn't have took 2 years off then).

And lol at Marcellus making fun of Ward not hitting as hard as Golovkin.
    He said at the end about the fight happening next year. He said Golovkin wll probably want another fight in between, and HBO would want another fight, but it sounds more like Ward wants another fight in between himself (which would fit with his original plan of doing 2 tune-ups).

I guess that rules out the fight in 2015.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-20-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Golovkins team already said 50/50.

Golovkin fans know they are going to backtrack on that to avoid the fight already. This is why we have them here arguing about splits.

The Golovkin hype is getting exposed and he doesn't even have to step in the ring for it to happen.
      Not really. If they are fine with said 50/50, then no issue.

People are arguing because that's what's allegedly holding the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        GGG is underpaid for the simple reason he generates more viewers and tickets. Even if he is paid right, that does not mean in any way Ward is paid fairly.
        GolovIdiot "logic" in a nutshell.

LOL.

I'm done. A better response could be had from a brick wall...

Comment

He may not be the superstar draw like Cotto, Canelo, Pacquiao, Floyd, etc but relative to Ward, he is the bigger draw so he should get a larger split of the PPV buys and tickets sold for this fight.
          It's not significant enough to say he deserves a larger split.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            The Triple Duck don't want none..
            Golovkin said yes three times before but let's see what will happen now.

Comment

Not really. If they are fine with said 50/50, then no issue.

People are arguing because that's what's allegedly holding the fight.
              What's holding the fight is Golovkin's team saying 164. His team don't want the fight. They're a bunch of frauds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                He said at the end about the fight happening next year. He said they'll probably want another fight in between, and HBO would want another fight, but it sounds more like he wants another fight in between himself (which would fit with his original plan of doing 2 tune-ups).

I guess that rules out the fight in 2015.
                So if he wants another fight this year, then everything in this thread is pretty useless since it's about Ward being ready for GGG now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  That's a ****** call out then and I don't get why it's some sick burn that Ward needed to come out and deny. This was probably a pre-Macklin Golovkin . Why would Ward be looking at a fight with random middleweight who had accomplish nothing and wasn't well known at all yet?

If it was a recent thing where Ward said no, that would be hilarious. But two years ago? Who cares?
                  Again, Ward was accusing him of ducking while Ward was out of action. Turns out the only time HBO proposed the fight it was GGG saying yes, Ward saying no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    The FACT remains, Genius.

WARD IS THE HIGHER PAID FIGHTER.

What is it about this simple FACT you GolovIdiots FAIL to comprehend?
                    I understand, you're just too thick to grasp this, moron.

Comment

So if he wants another fight this year, then everything in this thread is pretty useless since it's about Ward being ready for GGG now.
                      Ward must have said about 10 times in the video that he's ready for GGG now.

GGG fans going deaf?

Comment

Working...
                      X