Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He literally only has a punchers chance.

If he countered Floyd's pull counter with his right uppercut it could be the most dramatic KO in history.

More chance of Pacquiao using the shoulder roll in his next fight though.

Comment

• seriously / he is fighting berto a nobody / yeah good one floyd you knob jockey, that surely mean you the greatest lol............. you disgust me Fraud Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        He literally only has a punchers chance.

If he countered Floyd's pull counter with his right uppercut it could be the most dramatic KO in history.

More chance of Pacquiao using the shoulder roll in his next fight though.
        Agreed 100%. The only thing more shocking than that KO would be the Miracle on Ice. Even more surprising than Douglas/Tyson in my view because Mayweather is an incredibly disciplined athlete with one of the best defensive minds in boxing history, whereas Tyson was neither of those plus at least Douglas had the big reach advantage (even if no one was really talking about that or giving Douglas a prayer).
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-06-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• I thought this fight was gonna be on free television?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I thought this fight was gonna be on free television?

me too...that's why it was almost tolerable...but now, they put a $75 tag on this garbage

i'm seriously contemplating just watching the replay and going out that night

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              me too...that's why it was almost tolerable...but now, they put a $75 tag on this garbage

i'm seriously contemplating just watching the replay and going out that night
              Shit, Mak, I don't even think I can buy this one. $75 for this is criminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Shit, Mak, I don't even think I can buy this one. $75 for this is criminal.
                You're both buying it

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You're both buying it

Comment

• Mayweather telling Guerrero, "This ain't Berto."

Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 08-06-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You're both buying it

if the GGG-Lemieux wsn't ppv, i might...but that and Cotto-Canelo are all coming up one after the other makes it kinda tough

$75 on top of my cable bill plus the tax is basically adding another $100 on that bill...it might be wise to wait the extra week

Comment

Working...
                      X