No announcement yet.

Cotto's style could cost him a career ending beating at the hands of Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    I would love to see Cotto get finished in the ring -- career-ending sounds good. Brain damage, heart breaking, sickening damage. Hell yes. I'm sick of him. I don't think Canelo has the stuff to do it, though. And Cotto isn't flat footed.
    You are such of keyboard warrior. What a manly man of mans.

Let me see you the sunday after the fight.....would you still be here after King Cotto destroys your hypetrain?

This is the CaneLOL hypertrain after Cotto derail's that Motherfuker!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
      I actually think this fight will be a turning point for Canelo after he loses. I predict that after the fight, he and Oscar will get him together a whole new team and corner, with a proper strength and conditioning coach. Then we will see Canelo blossom into a better fighter. It will be one of those losses that makes a fighter better.

After Cotto beats Canelo, he'll probably have a rematch with Floyd and then retire, win or lose.
      Cotto is NOT beating Canelo, not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        You are such of keyboard warrior. What a manly man of mans.

Let me see you the sunday after the fight.....would you still be here after King Cotto destroys your hypetrain?

This is the CaneLOL hypertrain after Cotto derail's that Motherfuker!

Oh hey, I'm not pretending to be a badass myself. I'm just a fan. I would like to see Cotto seriously, grievously injured in a fight, and I'm only responding to the original post in this particular thread. No hard feelings here.

And I don't think Canelo has what it takes to do the job, I'm sorry to say. Believe me I don't really admire Canelo's style or anything.

Comment

If TS think Cotto's gonna be a punching bag for Canelo then he is so wrong.

I'll give Canelo the slight edge cos he is not battle worn like Cotto but Cotto will dish out his own Puerto Rican hot sauce on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Canelo will not pressure Cotto for 12 rounds. He (canelo) does not have the STAMINA or the FOOT WORK or ability to CUT the RING on Cotto. Sorry, it will not happen.
            IDK where you people think Canelo has no footwork? Canelo may not be Willie Pep but he can move and box.

The thing is, Cotto isn't Willie Pep either, and sooner or later he's going to have to stand and trade with Canelo, good luck with that.

Comment

I think Cotto has declined since the Pac fight and the whole Roach "rejuvenation" is a myth but:

A) he still beats Canelo

B) he is far from flat footed

Comment

Originally posted by da boxer View Post
                you are such of keyboard warrior. What a manly man of mans.

Let me see you the sunday after the fight.....would you still be here after king cotto destroys your hypetrain?

This is the canelol hypertrain after cotto derail's that motherfuker!

hahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Cotto is NOT beating Canelo, not happening.
                  All hysterical already.

Miguel "November Man" Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    IDK where you people think Canelo has no footwork? Canelo may not be Willie Pep but he can move and box.

The thing is, Cotto isn't Willie Pep either, and sooner or later he's going to have to stand and trade with Canelo, good luck with that.
                    This. Cotto sets his feet when he throws. Canelo is going to unload on him when he does. Cotto's warrior mentality will work against him this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      All hysterical already.

Miguel "November Man" Cotto.
                      lol in what way did you find that hysterical? Cotto is kneeling to Canelo. Book it. That green belt is coming back to Mexico son.

Comment

Working...
                      X