Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Man, in all honesty, Ward is a piece of **** for real. The guy is a gutless coward sack of ****. I was watching an interview he did last week and you can tell he fears GGG and Kovalev but fronts like he wants them with that co,cky ugly ass ******ed face of his.

I hate the guy. He is a bish.
      You are so pathetic talking **** on here about fighters and then not having the balls to even put a photo of your face up here you little b*tch. i hope one of the fighters you meet one day finds out who u are and knocks you the **** out

Comment

I don't like polls like this where the poll maker tries to influence the poll itself with put his obvious agenda in the name of the poll. I mean if you would do this poll properly the poll's name would be "Do you think Ward will avoid the Kovalev clash or not and if he will, how?". At least you put options against your opinion in it but it's still not a proper poll.

Ward won't avoid Kovalev, lol...
        Kovalev is the new flavour of the month so many people think automatically that Ward will avoid him regardless that he faced more serious competition than Kovalev. Why is there no question about whether Kovalev will avoid Wardor not? Because you dislike Ward and like Kovalev? Because you all fall for Kovalev's image like naive children?
        People who try to accuse Ward of ducking and try to make him out as a notorious duck are all clinging on "Ward ducked Bute doe". Well Ward fought Dawson instead I don't see problem with that.
        The fact that Ward didn't fight with a guy who a few months later was exposed as a hype job doesn't mean that Ward is always ducking top level competition. He fought Dawson who was at least arguably better than Bute + he fought Kessler and Froch before beat both of them handily and both of those guys are easily better than Bute.
        So till Ward is more accomplished than Kovalev against top competition it's pretty pointless to make a thread about "how Ward will avoid Kovalev". With the same effort, how about a "How Kovalev will avoid Ward?" poll or with even less effort how about a "How Duva will avoid the Haymon pursue bid?" pool?

And if RN negotiates with Duva about a Kovalev vs Ward fight they most certainly do it with Ward's agreement. So the fight will probably get made. You can't be so stupid to think that they would start to negotiate that fight without even ask Ward about it.

Comment

His promoter will back out of a purse bid.

Oh wait....wrong thread

Comment

With the absurd money RN is paying him to fight low-level journeymen, I think Ward will have two more tune-up fights and announce his retirement. He'll cry that everyone's ducking him and how the networks are against him and how he can't win the internet wars and say he's done with it.

I don't see a HOF in SOG's future.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Dumb thread.
              Dumb post.

Comment

Sadly it's pretty common on this forum that the more accomplished and proven fighters like Mayweather, Ward, Bradley, Cotto, Klitschko, Pacquiao get less respect than these new, less accomplished and less proven fighters like Golovkin or Kovalev, and the latter ones always get the benefit of the doubt against the former ones, only because the latter ones are "new".
                They proved way less but still get more respect from some guys here based on different kind of fantasy reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  I don't like polls like this where the poll maker tries to influence the poll itself with put his obvious agenda in the name of the poll. I mean if you would do this poll properly the poll's name would be.
                  It's Battling Nelson. What do you expect? His countryman took a battering from Ward 6 years ago and he's tried to latch onto any bandwagon against him ever since. He will never get over it.

The guy calls everyone "trolls" or puts you on ignore when you own him with facts yet makes threads like these

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    His promoter will back out of a purse bid.

Oh wait....wrong thread
                    I still don't understand WTF Duva was doing. Did she assume Haymon would pull out and didn't actually want the fight? I mean, she knew the purse bid would happen. She pushed so it would have to happen.

I'm still pissed off about that. I don't want to hear anything about networks, either. Duva knew all about the networks when she pushed to force the purse bid.

Comment

i don't think ward is a ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X