Collapse
No announcement yet.

In terms of levels - Amir Khan>Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE....check my sig for a proper hard knockdown and a real case of a fighter being hurt.

You might learn someting

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Khan has got a ton of shit here and elsewhere over the years for his delusional take on his standing in the sport and his various flaws in the ring.

But he is still twice the fighter Adrien Broner could ever hope to be. Broner would never beat a fighter of the calibre of Marcos Maidana. He wouldn't even beat Devon who Khan took apart like he was nothing.

Despite his failings, Khan is at least a real world level fighter. He's not just playing at being one, and putting more effort in his instagram account than his career.
      You're right, Khan is world class. Broner is not and never was.

Comment

I don't know Dirk, Porter fought like that KD hurt him once he was up. Like he didn't want to take the risk of getting stopped if he was caught again.

You could easily argue that he fought that way because he was so far ahead, but I think that KD hurt him.

Comment

Broner is light years better than Khan. Broner would put khan on queer street. You saw that punch he dropped Porter with.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I don't know Dirk, Porter fought like that KD hurt him once he was up. Like he didn't want to take the risk of getting stopped if he was caught again.

You could easily argue that he fought that way because he was so far ahead, but I think that KD hurt him.
            He fought like he knew he made a stupid mistake and didn't want to get caught by another shot like that. I don't see how a fighter is hurt and can look over to his corner and start raising his eyebrows n ****. The guy was fully coherent.

Could Broner drop Khan? Definitely. But he's not knocking him clean out with one shot or even finishing him if he is hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Broner is light years better than Khan. Broner would put khan on queer street. You saw that punch he dropped Porter with.
              I know you love hard, but Khan would annihilate Broner.

Comment

dam man i really hope ur ass is jokeing or trolling cause that stuff aint funny dont ever compare that bum glass chin boy khan to broner!!broner got heart and chin and he dont go down easy like that uk bum,broner is way more versaitlte and u can see that just by watching his fights

u know theres a reason khan avoided fighting broner on big floyds undercard right??

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  dam man i really hope ur ass is jokeing or trolling cause that stuff aint funny dont ever compare that bum glass chin boy khan to broner!!broner got heart and chin and he dont go down easy like that uk bum,broner is way more versaitlte and u can see that just by watching his fights

u know theres a reason khan avoided fighting broner on big floyds undercard right??
                  don't you think is time to update your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    don't you think is time to update your sig?
                    which one??what does it even say i have them turned off

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      which one??what does it even say i have them turned off
                      leave them like that

Comment

Working...
                      X