No announcement yet.

In terms of levels - Amir Khan>Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In terms of levels - Amir Khan>Adrien Broner

Khan has got a ton of shit here and elsewhere over the years for his delusional take on his standing in the sport and his various flaws in the ring.

But he is still twice the fighter Adrien Broner could ever hope to be. Broner would never beat a fighter of the calibre of Marcos Maidana. He wouldn't even beat Devon who Khan took apart like he was nothing.

Despite his failings, Khan is at least a real world level fighter. He's not just playing at being one, and putting more effort in his instagram account than his career.

Can't argue with that. Khan would also easily beat Broner.

I know Broner was trying to drain him but if Porter could get down to 144, then Khan should have been able to. Another boat missed for Khan there.

Comment

No doubt, Amir is a class above Broner.

Comment

khan could have easily been stopped against maidana. joe cortez broke them way too quickly. that was one of the fights that marked the end for cortez.

people are starting to forget that.

i do think khan probably beats broner. he's too fast. still, if broner can hurt porter with one punch, he can knock khan down or out. that guy's chin is flat out bad! it's about as bad as we've got for a top level fighter in boxing right now. we have to consider that when we look at these physical matches on paper.

Comment

Khan almost got ktfo by julio Diaz at 144 thats why he didnt want it at that weight broners plan of training porter fked up lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            khan could have easily been stopped against maidana. joe cortez broke them way too quickly. that was one of the fights that marked the end for cortez.

people are starting to forget that.

i do think khan probably beats broner. he's too fast. still, if broner can hurt porter with one punch, he can knock khan down or out. that guy's chin is flat out bad! it's about as bad as we've got for a top level fighter in boxing right now. we have to consider that when we look at these physical matches on paper.
            Likewise maidana could have easily been stopped in the first round by khan after he was rolling around on the floor crying in agony and then standing in the corner defenceless getting unloaded on. If there had been 10 seconds left in the round.

but if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle so we have to accept khan ud10 maidana

Comment

I agree. Khan is much more talented than Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Likewise maidana could have easily been stopped in the first round by khan after he was rolling around on the floor crying in agony and then standing in the corner defenceless getting unloaded on. If there had been 10 seconds left in the round.

but if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle so we have to accept khan ud10 maidana

lol at you clearly not even understanding what i'm talking about!

levels. you don't understand boxing on mine.

Comment

lol at you clearly not even understanding what i'm talking about!

levels. you don't understand boxing on mine.
                  I do know what you are talking about, you are trying to diminish khans win, and suggesting people are "forgetting" that 10th round is hilarious, the khan haters never shut up about it, what's being forgotton was marcos rolling around like a sausage in the first round.

Broner sucks ass but get's a pass from certain posters based on his "similarities" to them. Khan is just hated on by everyone

Comment

still, if broner can hurt porter with one punch, he can knock khan down or out.

Definition of a flash knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X