Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF gives green light to Golovkin vs Lemieux Unification NEXT !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So? The fight is NOT happening, i wish some of you guys would get that through your heads, if a girl doesn't want to dance with you, you find another one that will.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Jay-Z would bid a few mllions for that fight like it would b nothing. Jay-Z wanted to pay 1,4 million for a freaking Quillin vs Korobov fight.
      Youd think so, right? Yet no offer from them, in fact when asked RN Ceo is like "if the fans want it and if it makes financial sense". Hows this for an idea, instead of lashing out at supposed B side promoter, get your team onboard, Ward. If anyone is willing to take that big of a hit, its his guys. They seem to be willing to pay 2m for multiple tuneups with poor ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        So? The fight is NOT happening, i wish some of you guys would get that through your heads, if a girl doesn't want to dance with you, you find another one that will.
        The girl wanted the dance NEXT 2 weeks ago, its worth checking. Nobody ducking doe

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          The girl wanted the dance NEXT 2 weeks ago, its worth checking. Nobody ducking doe
          ward, Lara are willing to dance......Next no one is ducking!!! you September 2012 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            You completely fabricated that as a way to squirm out of the implications of what you said earlier. Have the balls to be honest.

Golovkin fans in 2014; "No one will fight him, Ward is ducking him, he'd crush Ward."
            In 2015; "He can't fight Ward, it's not possible. He's gotta fight a 147lber or 154lber. Oh, wait, here's another weaksauce 160lber".
            You know, it's ok to admit that Ward is not a good fight for him. Genady admitted it himself before. It's pretty obvious but too many people insist on making Golovkin out to be supernatural. He's a great fighter, but FFS, don't act dense.
            I dont give a **** about what GGG fans said in 14 or 15. I just proved your post wrong, wasnt hard. But you dont seem to have learned anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              ward, Lara are willing to dance......Next no one is ducking!!! you September 2012 fans.
              Willing to dance lol. For 3x the available money, maybe. But lets say they are, thats 2 guys across 3 divisions, none from his. Nobody ducking, right

Comment

I dont give a **** about what GGG fans said in 14 or 15. I just proved your post wrong, wasnt hard. But you dont seem to have learned anything.
                You made up a self-serving factoid that was completely based in fiction and was immediately shot down by the next poster. Congrats on that. You go ahead an get in the last word now.

Comment

Youd think so, right? Yet no offer from them, in fact when asked RN Ceo is like "if the fans want it and if it makes financial sense". Hows this for an idea, instead of lashing out at supposed B side promoter, get your team onboard, Ward. If anyone is willing to take that big of a hit, its his guys. They seem to be willing to pay 2m for multiple tuneups with poor ratings
                  Just because you don't see them running around and yelling GGG's, Kovalev's, Degale's or whoever's name doesn't mean that they won't offer them these fights. I think Golovkin won't fight Ward now, because he waits his shot at the Canelo vs Cotto winner where he has better chances than against Ward and I assume RN knows that too so I think if they will fight that will be just in next year on the fall-winter...
                  Degale also won't fight Ward yet because Hearn at the moment is aiming for a Degale vs Groves fight, yet we have to see if Groves beats Jack or not, if no then there's a chance to a Degale vs Ward fight but till we find it out that's a no go for Hearn.
                  And with Hunter said that Ward stays at 168 at the moment I think his options are the winner of Abraham vs Stieglitz, Chudinov and Gilberto Ramirez. I mean just for his next fight.

Comment

Yea, but you can't force somebody who doesn't want to fight to fight.

Sucks, but this means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      You made up a self-serving factoid that was completely based in fiction and was immediately shot down by the next poster. Congrats on that. You go ahead an get in the last word now.
                      Good stuff as usual, couldnt argue a single point

Comment

Working...
                      X