Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF gives green light to Golovkin vs Lemieux Unification NEXT !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get it onnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      All Golovkin fans do is sit around and talk about the guys that won't fight him. As if that goes on his resume and makes him any greater of a fighter. I don't really understand it. Now wgen u mention guys that will fight him, there's akways some excuse as to why thar fught can't be made. Hahahahaha.
      Let's hear your excuses for why Cotto will not fight him? Or Quillin? Or Lemieux? Or Eubank Jr.? Or Saunders? Or Jacobs? Or any other ranked MW? When you mention your guys that will fight him, who exactly are they? Certainly not Ward as that has already been debunked numerous times as both Ward and his Manager have stated that Ward is not ready until he has at least TWO tune ups. Maybe you have more recent statements that Ward is ready right now, but I have never seen one. As for tiny Lara, let's see an official statement from his camp that he is ready, willing and ABLE to fight Golovkin on HBO. Without that, his manager can make all the twitter posts he wants and it makes no difference. This is not high school, it is real life. And in real life, business is not done via twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        Let's hear your excuses for why Cotto will not fight him? Or Quillin? Or Lemieux? Or Eubank Jr.? Or Saunders? Or Jacobs? Or any other ranked MW? When you mention your guys that will fight him, who exactly are they? Certainly not Ward as that has already been debunked numerous times as both Ward and his Manager have stated that Ward is not ready until he has at least TWO tune ups. Maybe you have more recent statements that Ward is ready right now, but I have never seen one. As for tiny Lara, let's see an official statement from his camp that he is ready, willing and ABLE to fight Golovkin on HBO. Without that, his manager can make all the twitter posts he wants and it makes no difference. This is not high school, it is real life. And in real life, business is not done via twitter.
        See? Cade and point. Ready for Golovkin to knock over the next tomato can? I know u guys love that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          See? Cade and point. Ready for Golovkin to knock over the next tomato can? I know u guys love that stuff.
          So then every other middleweight currently in the sport is a tomato can to you? I guess Golovkin should just retire and the sanctioning bodies should simply shut down the MW division for the next ten years until fighters more suited to your taste come along.

idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            So then every other middleweight currently in the sport is a tomato can to you? I guess Golovkin should just retire and the sanctioning bodies should simply shut down the MW division for the next ten years until fighters more suited to your taste come along.

idiot.
            No, the mws Golovkin chooses to fight are tomato cans. I mean it's not much to choose in a already crap division. U dudes are getting excited over David ****ing Lemieux. Hahahaha. Seriously, becoming the worse fanbase on the site, no question. And watch the name calling. Don't be a little *****.

Comment

Oscar is already trying to divert this fight.

Comment

Lemieux won't fight Golovokin, neither will Cotto. Lemieux will face a gimme', then the Canelo Vs Cotto winner.

If Golovkin wants the belts, he will have to face whoever the alphabets chose as his opponent when the champion vacate.
                If he wants the bigger fights, he will have to move up a division and see who's eager up there. It is, what it is.

Comment

Working...
                X