Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF gives green light to Golovkin vs Lemieux Unification NEXT !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What? That's exactly what I just said you absolute moron. Oscar already said no to the fight.
    Dont flip out you POS, it was directed to "Evil Abed"

And this is news because Oscar made an excuse for not fighting GGG next by saying its because of his mando and now IBF said they have no problem,

Any more questions ,dumbfcuk??
    Last edited by rajaomair; 06-24-2015, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
      It was about the mando.

"So we'll see and we'll take it from there, but David's next fight will be the mandatory," De La Hoya told ESPN.com. "But do we want to put him in with GGG? Absolutely, yes. Positively, yes. But it will have to wait until next year because of the mandatory."

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...happen-in-2015
      More reading from the same article
      “In the meantime, GGG can go fight Andre Ward or go call out Carl Froch or do whatever he wants to do,” said De La Hoya, who has his own designs on a possible fight with Golovkin should he end his retirement, as he is thinking of doing that. “Right now, David is going to take a little time off after that war he had with N’Dam and then come back and fight the mandatory later this year.”

But he said Golovkin is still a preferred big opponent for Lemieux a couple of fights down the road.

“Sometime next year, second half of next year,” De La Hoya said. “It wouldn’t be one fight away, but as long as they fight. I want to see that fight happen and so does David Lemieux. “What I like is about it is that David Lemieux is only getting better. He hits much harder than GGG and he’s a fighter who will press the action and fight him back. It’s an amazing matchup.

Comment

what oscar REALLY means is "lets keep Lemieux safe until after Cotto-Canelo because I'd rather feed Lemieux to Canelo than GGG"

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath. I still want Golovkin to fight better guys. Lemieux is not on Murray's level. He is really an entertaining fighter but he is more of a crude puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            I wouldn't hold my breath. I still want Golovkin to fight better guys. Lemieux is not on Murray's level. He is really an entertaining fighter but he is more of a crude puncher.
            I have to agree. Lemieux is so hyped around here and people are acting like he's a big challenge for Golovkin. I think it's because Golovkin fans are desperate to keep him away from Ward. Personally, I don't see Genady having any trouble with Lemieux. It'll be another chance for people to see Golovkin knock someone silly. Fun fight on that level but not compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              Unlike Murray

1. Its a unification
              2. Its a money maker on Lemieux home turf, Ggg happy to travel
              3. Lemieux has a punchers chance
              4. 2 weeks ago he was saying he wants GGG NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                I think Lee is the only MW beltholder who has the stones to get in the ring with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                  More reading from the same article
                  "Right now, David is going to take a little time off after that war he had with N'Dam and then come back and fight the mandatory later this year"
                  You just gave another quote that said the same thing as I showed you that DL has to fight his mando next.

Every time DLH gave reason for not fighting GGG is that he has to fight his mando next.

You just proved my point.
                  Last edited by rajaomair; 06-24-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                    Dont flip out you POS, it was directed to "Evil Abed"

And this is news because Oscar made an excuse for not fighting GGG next by saying its because of his mando and now IBF said they have no problem,

Any more questions ,dumbfcuk??
                    So why did you quote my post then edit it?

It's not news, Oscar already said they aren't fighting Golovkin next regardless.

And anyone with half a brain cell already knew that beforehand dumbfuk

Cute how excited you got doe

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I have to agree. Lemieux is so hyped around here and people are acting like he's a big challenge for Golovkin. I think it's because Golovkin fans are desperate to keep him away from Ward. Personally, I don't see Genady having any trouble with Lemieux. It'll be another chance for people to see Golovkin knock someone silly. Fun fight on that level but not compelling.
                      Theres really no keeping away from Ward, its not like Ward got his big money promoters to finally make an offer. And why should he, if they pay him 2m for a tuneup with 300k viewers on BET

Comment

Working...
                      X