Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF gives green light to Golovkin vs Lemieux Unification NEXT !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEND View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. I still want Golovkin to fight better guys. Lemieux is not on Murray's level. He is really an entertaining fighter but he is more of a crude puncher.
    Lemieux vs Murray would be a hell of a fight.
    Murray won't be the IBF mandatory though.
    Gotta wait on that mandatory lol

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
      You just gave another quote that said the same thing as I showed you that DL has to fight his mando next.

Every time DLH gave reason for not fighting GGG is that he has to fight his mando next, every time.

You just proved my point.
      No. As you can see even after the mando they don't want the fight. So it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        So why did you quote my post then edit it?

It's not news, Oscar already said they aren't fighting Golovkin next regardless.

And anyone with half a brain cell already knew that beforehand dumbfuk

Cute how excited you got doe
        It was obviously a clicking error.

And dont get so defensive you little fan-girl, Each time Oscar gave the reason for not fighting GGG, it was because of DL's mando.

Are you really that dumb, how hard is it for your gay ass to understand this?
        And again stop being a little PMS biitch with Pom-poms riding boxers dicks. grow up.
        Last edited by rajaomair; 06-24-2015, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
          It was obviously a clicking error.

And dont get so defensive you little fan-girl, Each time Oscar gave the reason for not fighting GGG, it was because of DL's mando.

Are you really that dumb, how hard is it for your gay ass to understand this?

And again stop being a little PMS biitch with Pom-poms riding boxers dicks. grow up.
          Who am I being a fan of in here? You're slurping Golovkin's dick. That's all you've done since you "first joined" this site a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Oscar De La Hoya when he heard this news:

Make it happen!
            Epic gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Who am I being a fan of in here? You're slurping Golovkin's dick. That's all you've done since you "first joined" this site a month ago.
              All you have done in you 43,00 posts is either deep throat your favorite boxers dicks or hate those boxers who are a threat to your heroes.

Most of us dont have 43k posts instead we have a life.

And if you are incapable of having intelligent conversations then OK, you can suck dicks of others in my ignore list
              Last edited by rajaomair; 06-24-2015, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Theres really no keeping away from Ward, its not like Ward got his big money promoters to finally make an offer. And why should he, if they pay him 2m for a tuneup with 300k viewers on BET
                That sounds about as cowardly as it gets. You're saying Golovkin only takes low-risk/high-pay fights and doesn't want to prove he's the best? I guess I can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  That sounds about as cowardly as it gets. You're saying Golovkin only takes low-risk/high-pay fights and doesn't want to prove he's the best? I guess I can't argue with that.
                  No dumbfcuk, im saying theres no money to make the fight, mostky due to Wards financial demands. Wards promoter knows it, his coach knows it, only Ward forgets, until put on the spot by Hbo lol

Comment

No dumbfcuk, im saying theres no money to make the fight, mostky due to Wards financial demands. Wards promoter knows it, his coach knows it, only Ward forgets, until put on the spot by Hbo lol
                    Jay-Z would bid a few mllions for that fight like it would b nothing. Jay-Z wanted to pay 1,4 million for a freaking Quillin vs Korobov fight.

Comment

You completely fabricated that as a way to squirm out of the implications of what you said earlier. Have the balls to be honest.

Golovkin fans in 2014; "No one will fight him, Ward is ducking him, he'd crush Ward."
                      In 2015; "He can't fight Ward, it's not possible. He's gotta fight a 147lber or 154lber. Oh, wait, here's another weaksauce 160lber".
                      You know, it's ok to admit that Ward is not a good fight for him. Genady admitted it himself before. It's pretty obvious but too many people insist on making Golovkin out to be supernatural. He's a great fighter, but FFS, don't act dense.

Comment

Working...
                      X