No announcement yet.

Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    It's not even that he was too durable it's that Lara won't take any "risks" and be more aggressive. If he would he could stop a guy like Rodriguez. He could have beat Canelo too if he let his hands go more.
    One thing I noticed is that when Lara did press, Rodriguez would catch him with something substantial and then Lara would fall back into boxing from range again. He's either worried about a glass jaw or the Cuban "hit and not get hit" style is too deeply ingrained, he's not prepared to take a couple of shots to get his opponent out.

Comment

• Lara is such a bore, and that was him vs an opponent to make him look good and get a rare KO. He tried for it, but he simply isn't that level of fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Lara-Quillin would be decent.
        Quacklin will never take it.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=545811
        i'll nevr fight a Cuban Country Man no matter the stipulation "if U dont Stand 4 something, U'll fall 4 Anything"! #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Quillen's integrity is unquackable

Comment

Ridiculous. I could understand if he knew Lara personally or grew up with him, but that isn't the case. So we can add Quillin on the list of fighters Lara won't get to fight, along with the Charlos. Lara is in a desperate situation right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Ridiculous. I could understand if he knew Lara personally or grew up with him, but that isn't the case. So we can add Quillin on the list of fighters Lara won't get to fight, along with the Charlos. Lara is in a desperate situation right now.
              Quillin has this ducking thing mastered.

Cubans beat each others asses in the amateurs.

Comment

Whatever I guess, there are only so many Irishmen he can fight~

Comment

What a coward.

I don't ever use that word, but when it comes to boxing, Quacklin is a straight up coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    It's not even that he was too durable it's that Lara won't take any "risks" and be more aggressive. If he would he could stop a guy like Rodriguez. He could have beat Canelo too if he let his hands go more.
                    Lara doesnt transition well enough from offence to defence (and visa versa). If he lets his hands go more he will get hit more.

Comment

• GIFS : Artur Beterbiev vs. Alexander Johnson

My apologies in advance in case some of you feel I am derailing this thread or spamming ( I understand many of you just want to have a discussion and not interested in GIFS or HLs) - My previous GIF thread was terminated ; I was advice by the moderators to post in the official thread - I wanted to add a lot more detail in the technique but what are you gonna do right ? rules are rules.

^^Artur Beterbiev uppercuts himself

Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-13-2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X