Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG YOU NEX!!!

Comment

• Andrade-Lara would be a quality fight (although some would likely whine about it).

On that front Andrade needs to fight someone first and not fight that fight straight off a long layoff.

Comment

• Reasonable fights for Lara:

Mayweather
        Cotto
        Andrade
        Canelo rematch

I don't see why would bother with the rest of the division. I don't think the Charlos, Bundrage, Vanes etc are worth his time, he's better than them.

If he wants to move up and sacrifice himself at the Golovkin altar that's okay too, but the money likely won't be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yeah mismatches aren't fun if you aren't heavy handed. You got to match them up tough.
          Yeah Lara is past Warm Ups! If he is not fighting the best then he shouldn't fight until a big fight is available. Throwing him in with Rodriguez was a waste of everybody's time

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            What greats? Lara drew with Carlos Molina and Vanes Martirosyan in the past.
            Yes Sir styles make fights. Who so you see blowing him out of the water at 154?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Reasonable fights for Lara:

Mayweather
              Cotto
              Andrade
              Canelo rematch

I don't see why would bother with the rest of the division. I don't think the Charlos, Bundrage, Vanes etc are worth his time, he's better than them.

If he wants to move up and sacrifice himself at the Golovkin altar that's okay too, but the money likely won't be right.
              I wouldn't mind Lara vs Danny Jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Yeah Lara is past Warm Ups! If he is not fighting the best then he shouldn't fight until a big fight is available. Throwing him in with Rodriguez was a waste of everybody's time
                not a waste of haymon time, he just took home 30% from every fighter tonight, he made more then any single fighter did tonight.

If i was haymon ill put boxing on every damn day of the week!

Comment

I wouldn't mind Lara vs Danny Jacobs
                  Lara-Quillin would be decent.

Comment

Kind of like how Lara dominated the guy that worked Cotto over.
                    Poor comeback on your part, considering the guy who worked Cotto over beat Rodriguez much more impressively then Lara just did.

Comment

Yeah mismatches aren't fun if you aren't heavy handed. You got to match them up tough.
                      Agree. Lara needs tougher competition for himself and for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X