Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach purposely puts his charges in with drained or recently battered foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ya why do u think pac fans are avoiding articles of roach saying draining geale was part of the game plan. of course he does it on purpose

Comment

I had two donuts today and a java chip frappe - this girl told me I should try it so I did. It was okay, but probably not worth the 5 dollars. diet's been a bit off lately. I went to the grocery store and when the guy was weighing my bananas I think he pressed down to make them heavier...****in d1ckhead. I don't know, maybe he didn't, I mean why would he? I don't know him, what's he got against me?

Alright bro, peace and ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        lol ya why do u think pac fans are avoiding articles of roach saying draining geale was part of the game plan. of course he does it on purpose

exactly what I was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

With Geale he is getting Cotto a fight with a guy who might be weight drained and who was KOed 11 months ago.

Comment

Cotto was doing this way before he got with Roach. Your timelines are off. He hasn't been with Freddie that long.

But yeah Roach, via Manny's popularity, definitely negotiated him some favorable fights. Then once Manny himself was shot and on a downturn... Floyd fought him. They all do it to each other.

Cotto is a particularly nasty offender because he picks straight up cripples and his rival's leftovers, not just guys who are a little rusty.
            Last edited by ////; 06-05-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              With Geale he is getting Cotto a fight with a guy who might be weight drained and who was KOed 11 months ago.
              sounds like that fits Roach's requirements

weight draining and being stopped and ko'ed in your last 1-3 fights

Comment

I am a big Pacquiao fan but I avoid nothing. The truth is the truth. Roach does like to drain opponents of his fighters and Mayweather deliberately drained Canelo. Right is right and wrong is wrong to me regardless of who I am a fan of. I hate catchweight title fights just as much when a fighter I am a fan of pulls this catchweight BS.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
                  Cotto was doing this way before he got with Roach. Your timelines are off. He hasn't been with Freddie that long.

But yeah Roach, via Manny's popularity, definitely negotiated him some favorable fights. Then once Manny himself was shot and on a downturn... Floyd fought him. They all do it to each other.

Cotto is a particularly nasty offender because he picks straight up cripples and his rival's leftovers, not just guys who are a little rusty.
                  Cotto tried to get Margarito to rematch him at 150 but Margarito refused to go lower than a catchweight of 153. Cotto wasn't with Roach then.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    At the time roach SD Mosley was too dangerous
                    It was Oscars idea to fight at 147 can't use that against Roach, I mean Pacquiao only had ONE fight at 135 moving up from 130.

Provodnikov fought a past shop worn jlc
                    Lol was Roach even in the corner for this fight? He's not a match maker man. That was some weak ass fight in Russia that Ruslans weak ass promoter made. You can't hold that against Roach lol you're not thinking straight here.

PAC rematched Bradley after he said he wouldn't... Hr must've saw how ruslan had him concussed and battered
                    Or maybe it was the fact that everyone thought Pacquiao won the first time and Bradley had his belt? You're holding that against Roach too? That's just bizarre.

Cotto fighting a drained geale after no legs Martinez
                    This is Cotto's diva ways, he asked for a catchweight in the second Margarito fight even though they were both at 154 and Roach wasn't his trainer at the time.

Margarito was the worse...getting a title shot in a weight neither he or PAC were ranked in after after Mosley khtfo
                    What does that have to do with Roach? Lol man you're reaching. The 150 pound agreement, while utterly pointless and was a farce of a vacant title that should not count, was more beneficial to Margarito who obviously is a lot bigger than Pacquiao. If they wanted to drain him they would have made it 147 or less not higher! You're destroying your whole thread with this lol so Roach's master plan against Margarito wasn't to drain him it was to fatten him up? Brilliant!

I mean if you're going to criticize Roach use stuff that he actually did. 145 against Cotto while training Pacquiao, that I'm sure had Roach's input. But not this crap above.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 06-05-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I am a big Pacquiao fan but I avoid nothing. The truth is the truth. Roach does like to drain opponents of his fighters and Mayweather deliberately drained Canelo. Right is right and wrong is wrong to me regardless of who I am a fan of. I hate catchweight title fights just as much when a fighter I am a fan of pulls this catchweight BS.
                      I got mad respect for you and this post

Canelo was a 23 year old kid who weighed just a pound more in his previous fight

I don't think it took as much out him as say it will geale or dlh against PAC... These guys were are in their 30s

Geale is 33 and a vet...he is a big middleweight

I'm not a fan of catch weights but they've been in boxing for over a hundred years... They needed to be cause most classes were separated by 10+ pounds and it was for two greats who didn't share division but met halfway

Jimmy mcclarnin fought a lot of catchweights in the 30s

Comment

Working...
                      X