Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio days as an elite WW are over based off losses, choice of opp and new faces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think his reign of a top elite fighter is over. He has looked increasingly worse and worse over the last couple years! He got KO'ed by Marquez, Made Bradley look like an Elite fighter (getting rocked by feather fists and unable to finish a man on one leg, now losing to his biggest Rival and throwing excuses left and right for his lack of a performance.

I believe a lot of the younger and stronger fighters a welterweight and Junior welterweight would give Pacman problems. In fact I believe he would get KO'd by a select few of them!!!

I will be one who will be truly happy when this Mayweather/Pacquiao era ends. Fan of both but their time is over and it's time for new young new blood to be the face of this sport not two 40 year old men!

Comment

No.

Manny has a couple good fights left. I wouldn't pick anyone other than Floyd to beat him right now.

Manny and Floyd are still both the best WW in the world, and if Manny moved to 140 (which he could do comfortably) he would rule 140.

Comment

BUT I just want to see him fight maybe two times more, and call it a career.

Nothing else to prove, he's an ATG and future HOF'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          Even though pac is way past his prime/shot he still beats a lot of these younger fighters. I predict Manny will either comeback and fight brook or Terence Crawford at 140. Both are good fights that can easily be made since neither are with haymon. And pac has been fighting undefeated top ten ranked champions lately.
          Awww HELL NAW! Youre not a man of your word...BEAT IT PUNK! Take these lotto numbers with ya #48, 5-2-15

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            BUT I just want to see him fight maybe two times more, and call it a career.

Nothing else to prove, he's an ATG and future HOF'er.
            Got some lotto numbers for ya #48, 5-2-15

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              Got some lotto numbers for ya #48, 5-2-15
              Give me your Super Bowl ring so I can pawn it instead.

Comment

Pac is STILL a top 5 WW....I would pick Brook and Thurman to beat him...and give Khan a 50% chance though

Comment

Floyd utterly EXPOSED #48,he only landed 81punches in a fight, thats 6.75 per round! He's finished, hes barely .500 in his last 6 fights, he's a sore LOSER, he's in denial, and he's a LIAR. The former noble man of god is nothing anymore. He's gonna get fed to Crawford, Khan, and hopefully Broner. He better get back on the roids.

Comment

Floyd and Pac are still levels above everybody else not only at 147 but in the sport in general except for some of the smaller guys (gonzalez, rigo, lomachenko).

Just look at the rings 147 rankings and tell me with a straight face any of them would be considered a favorite at all against pac even right now.

Also people keep bringing up Thurman like hes an elite fighter already, the guy was on his bike against Leonard Bundu for 10 rounds and went to war with Robert "Slightly harder puncher than paulie" Guerrero. Now hes figthing Collazo who will probably give him a tough fight. Also got rocked by Soto Karass, i could go on.

Pacquaio even 4 years past prime would spark every single other fighter in the top 10 except for Floydie of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Give me your Super Bowl ring so I can pawn it instead.
                      Go earn one

Comment

Working...
                      X