Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez: P4P #2 and Undefeated? That's TOTAL CRAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be protest about this guy's place on the P4P list

You can't make this **** up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      "There should be a protest"
      Count me in on the protest. B-Scene needs to learn or be dealt with.

For the next 5 minutes I will not post at all.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        also Rigo is ranked #25 in the world behind k9 bundrage haha that list is a joke...
        dude are you for real

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Count me in on the protest. B-Scene needs to learn or be dealt with.

For the next 5 minutes I will not post at all.
          oops

okay....5 minute post strike...STARTING NOW

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Yea Bscene list is one of the worst right up there with boxrec ... on boxrec Canelo is ranked #3 behind Vlad and Floyd if Lara got tghe decision against Nelo he'd be ranked #3 in the world according to Boxrec... also Rigo is ranked #25 in the world behind k9 bundrage haha that list is a joke... whats the point even?
            Rigondeaux seems to get no respect whatsoever, whats the deal? He shows the highest skill beside Mayweather and Ward but is subjected to complete back ended disrespect. Canelo definitely does not deserve to be anywhere above Rigodeaux, no way.

Boxingscene are completely out of depth for propping up a beaten fighter given a gift decision in to the number 2 spot but will removed Andre Ward, that never had a close fight against super elite competiton.

Gonzales was out fought and out boxed by Estrada. Anyone that watched the fight with close intent and unbias who clearly see that Estrada did more work and constant movement and punching to outpoint and hurt Gonzales in their match up. I can only give Gonzalez 3 rounds in their match. Bro please check out their fight, I posted it in my original post. It's entertaining and eye opening of the skill level Estrada possess. Reminds me of how Juan Manuel Marquez tamed #48 in their 3 fights. Also makes sense as to why Juan Manuel Marquez endorse Estrada as the new best Mexican technician.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            He beat Estrada's ass and would do so much more in a rematch. The only reason a rematch is talked of is because he is the only fighter in recent times to be somewhat competitive in parts.

And absolutely he is more skilled than Estrada both offensively and defensively and its not particularly close.

I won't knock anyone for having him as p4p #2 if you're taking not just his resume but his skillset also into consideration.
            You obviously didn't watch the fight at all. Estrada was rocking the crap out of Gonzalez with uppercut combinations and using footwork and distance to neutralize the offense of Gonzalez.

Gonzalez at the end of the fight look as depressed as Pacquiao in the third Marquez fight because he knew he lost. Plus look at how mushed in Gonzalez face was in comparison to Estrada's.

Gonzalez skillset is good but Estrada's is greater and has more dimension. The guy was throwing beautiful combinations on a coming forward squared on Gonzalez who seemed to only be looking to let Estrada tire and conserve his own energy. That didn't work as Estrada kept throwing beautiful combinations every round and rocked Gonzalez more times than Gonzalez rocked him. The crowd was pro Gonzalez but it was more quiet times in that fight than cheers due to the constant hook and uppercut combination getting through Gonzalez full guard.

I instruct you to watch the full fight over.. this time without cocaine or any other hard drugs. I posted the full fight in my opening post.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez being #2 is only premature if you've only seen his fight against Sosa. If you've been following him for some time, then you know that he deserves it. His fight against Estrada was closer than the judges had it, but chocolatito still won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
                Roman Gonzalez being #2 is only premature if you've only seen his fight against Sosa. If you've been following him for some time, then you know that he deserves it. His fight against Estrada was closer than the judges had it, but chocolatito still won the fight.
                I have the fight against Estrada posted in the OP. He did not win but was gifted the fight. Estada threw more combinations and visibly rocked Gonzalez at least 5 times in that fight. He constantly landed punches with beautiful follow ups constantly. Gonzalez mostly threw and looked for one shot majority of the fight.

Comment

He is very good but more skilled than Rigo? Hell fucking no...

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                    People lets not forget what happened last time. You guys are creating another #48(Pacquiao) situation where American viewers are told this guy is the most exciting fighter to watch and also has top notch skill much above their competition. He's not meant to be there just yet.. not just yet.
                    You could have made your point without referencing Pacquiao because his pedigree is unquestionable and comparing Gonzalez to him only serves to legitimize Gonzalez's claim.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 05-21-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Estrada did not outclass Gonzalez.

Have you even seen that fight?? The only one outclassed was Estrada.

Comment

Working...
                      X