GGG I have one word for you: WARD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather, one name... Golovkin.

Golovkin, one name for you... Ward.

Ward, I have one name for you... Kovalev.

Kovalev, I have one name for you... Kudryashov.

Kudryashov, I have one name for you... Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Save us Ward!! Save us from triple G!
      Or his fans at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.B.E. 48-0 View Post
        Ward ruins GGG. I'm not kidding.
        I don't know about ruin but he would wash GGG

Comment

• I have one word for you, money.

He, like every other fighter ever after a win, is calling out the biggest money fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            The mere fact that GGG detractors have to bring #2 pfp fighter from the next division (who himself is already fighting at 172) shows that Golovkin is a special fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              He is calling out guys within his weight range, nothing wrong with that.

Ward is irrelevant right now.
              Ward will NEVER be irrelevant....it was kinda cool he's been on the shelf for as long as he was because he is so far ahead of the comp that he could take a long break....now lets just hope those dudes finally caught up

Comment

Stop trying to call out small guys in Mayweather and Cotto.

I'm willing to bet my house that not only does he not drop Ward but he will lose a unanimous decision.

Ward would good boy him but all Sanchez and him want is to fight blown-up welterweights.

I love GGG but if you are going to call out Mayweather, Cotto and Alvarez then you need to call out Ward.
                Ward needs to do the same thing himself though. He needs to move up in weight already bro. Fight Pascal! That would be a good test for him.

Comment

If the ref starts taking points for holding he probably wouldn't. He might still win though.

It's a good fight, but one the money isn't there for.

As Loeffler said, Golovkin makes more versus Monroe than Ward because Ward will want a bigger share. Beating Ward isn't going to make him a star, losing to Ward will dim his star, so without the money it's just not worth it.

Comment

• Ward washes GGG?? Lol all Ward does is hit and hold GGG all ****ing night and wins a boring ass decision. As a Cotto fan, I can call for this fight but I would rather my guy man up and lose a war to GGG than see Ward beat him in a boring ass fight. Idc who wins any fight now in days. I just wanna see good fights. And Andre Ward is worst than Floyd entertainment wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                      The mere fact that GGG detractors have to bring #2 pfp fighter from the next division (who himself is already fighting at 172) shows that Golovkin is a special fighter.
                      GGG is a good fight but he wants to fight little guys. Oh and Ward hasn't even debut at 172 yet, are you telling me Ward can't make 168 for Golovkin?

Here the excuse

Would you fight Floyd? Yes, I will go down in weight for him
                      Would you fight Cotto? Yes
                      Would you fight Chavez, Jr? Yes
                      Would you fight Froch? Yes
                      Would you fight Canelo? Yes
                      Would you fight Ward? Uhhh, he has promotion issues (resolved), he has to move down (GGG can move up), there not enough money between the two of us ( Yes there is, do the fight on PPV if you have to)

Always built in excuses when Ward name comes up.

Comment

Working...
                      X