Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG I have one word for you: WARD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd-Canelo-Cotto and Ward what do all those guys have in common except 1.

3 of them are ppv fighters 1 is fighting on BET , GGG wants the bigger name/higher purse fighters obviously it's about the money sounds like every other fighter in histories goal.

After all Ward is a ghost until he does something in the ring not only that it serves his bank account to let GGG beat one of those guys to help generate more hype for a possible fight I doubt Ward is in a real hurry to make that fight right now.

Comment

A Middleweight vs a Light Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        Stop trying to call out small guys in Mayweather and Cotto.

I'm willing to bet my house that not only does he not drop Ward but he will lose a unanimous decision.

Ward would good boy him but all Sanchez and him want is to fight blown-up welterweights.

I love GGG but if you are going to call out Mayweather, Cotto and Alvarez then you need to call out Ward.
        LOL...right. That's why Ward is fighting Paul Smith in his return fight then huh?

Paul Smith 35(20)-5(2)-0

That's right, a guy with 5 losses already, the number 32nd ranked SMW in the world. Groves destroyed this guy in less than 2 rounds, DeGeale beat him up over the course of 9 rounds until the stoppage.

Ward isn't crap. Without his illegal tactics, he would be a second rate boxer. People talk about him like he is actually doing something, what has he done in the last 3 years? Not a damn thing but pretend he is worth Floyd Mayweather type money while not actually fighting. Ward's best win is a skeleton shell of himself Dawson who dropped from LH to SMW. Ward is the B-side compared to GGG and will have to move down if he wants that fight. Drop to 160 see what the good boy club is all about.

Comment

Ward is fighting on ***ing BET LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LOL...right. That's why Ward is fighting Paul Smith in his return fight then huh?

Paul Smith 35(20)-5(2)-0

That's right, a guy with 5 losses already, the number 32nd ranked SMW in the world. Groves destroyed this guy in less than 2 rounds, DeGeale beat him up over the course of 9 rounds until the stoppage.

Ward isn't crap. Without his illegal tactics, he would be a second rate boxer. People talk about him like he is actually doing something, what has he done in the last 3 years? Not a damn thing but pretend he is worth Floyd Mayweather type money while not actually fighting. Ward's best win is a skeleton shell of himself Dawson who dropped from LH to SMW. Ward is the B-side compared to GGG and will have to move down if he wants that fight. Drop to 160 see what the good boy club is all about.
            Like golovkins opposition is any better..just look at who he fought last night

Comment

I don't recall GGG calling out Mayweather. He called out Cotto and Canelo. But even if he called out Mayweather what is wrong with it? He's the best fighter in the world the biggest draw and his best chance to get paid. It would be dumb not to try calling him out.
              He'll let's not forget Andre Ward called out Chavez for the same rea$on. Only to turn around and trash Chavez as an opponent when Froch wanted to fight him.

Comment

are you talking to him?
                I don't think he logs onto Boxingscene Bro

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  @ queen gaya: first ask Ward who is fighting next: Paul "The Exterminator" Smith at 172, right? Then who's fighting for his next 2 "tune-ups"?... And so on...

Guys like you are priceless around here.
                  Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Good question..since he and Smith are the only 2 fighters in the 172lb division a win over Smith would mean he cleaned out the division.

Maybe he steps it up to Marco Antonio Periban at 172.5?
                  Then maybe 3rd tune up vs Sam Soliman at 173.
                  LMFAO!!

After seeing GGG's last 2 fights I would give him a great chance of beating Ward at 168, if Andre moves back down after cleaning out 172.

Murray and Monroe are both huge middleweights. Murray is one of the most durable fighters out there and Monroe looked like a freaking LHW, but GGG KO'd them both.

If GGG can chop down guys like Murray and Monroe he can do the same to Ward if he lands on him.

The way Ward dives into clinches with his head down would be very dangerous against a shorter man who throws a lot of hard uppercuts, and GGG cuts down the ring as well as any fighter I've ever seen.

Comment

Some people actually think that Ward's one or two tune ups after a one and a half year lay off are shameful or something he should be ashamed for? Wtf is wrong with you? Paul Smith is a perfect tune up fight, who he should fight as a tune up? Ward has the best resume out of all the guys from 160 to 175 and still he is blamed because he fights Paul Smith as a tune up. I can't believe some people here...

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Ward actually warned Tom Loeffler at the Klitschko fight for Golovkin not to call him out.
                      How convenient. Now that Ward is actually fighting again.

Comment

Working...
                      X