Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this isn't a bodybuilding contest but Willie Monroe is looking in unreal shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does have a great build and if it were a body building contest he would easily win. Unfortunately for him it's a boxing match and he is going to get the **** beat out of him. He is a good fast boxer but he is fighting a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Man shutup. Why does everyone have to be on roids
      They are ALL on roids. Some are more, some are less. Get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        When you realise your opponent spent more time bodybuilding than boxing

LOL ^this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
          Tim Bradley is more aesthetic IMO.

mirin
          I'd rather be built like Monroe to be honest. Looks thicker and more solid. (No ****.)

Comment

I bet his legs are like toothpicks.

Comment

he's got a small waist and big shoulders. the waist provides perspective for the rest of the body. that's the essence of bodybuilding / proportion creation.

as you said, this isn't a bodybuilding contest. those two are going to fight.

Comment

Looks in great shape but evident he isn't a naturally big guy if those wrists are anything to go by.

Hopefully he causes some issues and its another highly predictable mismatch which I have a good feeling it will be.

Comment

Monroe's best win is a shot to **** 20something and 8 Vera. Come on now, the guy couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. He poses 0 threat to GGG who is not only the superior boxer but also the better puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Looks in great shape but evident he isn't a naturally big guy if those wrists are anything to go by.

Hopefully he causes some issues and its another highly predictable mismatch which I have a good feeling it will be.
                    Lol wrists don't matter. I have small wrists but big everywhere else (broad shoulders, big legs, i'm 5"11) and if I cut down to 160 I would look bigger than both of these guys but my wrists are ****ing tiny lol.

Comment

Monroe must have been lifting extra weights for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X