Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this isn't a bodybuilding contest but Willie Monroe is looking in unreal shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    Large muscle-bellied biceps do not have anything to do with boxing skill
    So you don't think Monroe Jr has boxing skills?

Comment

Nice attempt at beefing up his opponent to make this seem like a major fight.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Nice attempt at beefing up his opponent to make this seem like a major fight.

Why would I do that? I'm not on GGG's marketing team zero vested interest. I was just commenting that Monroe has one of the best physiques i've seen certainly at middleweight.

Comment

that moment when your kids teacher tells you hes beating up all her students

Comment

looks the same to me as he always does. He'll start fast and then he'll reach and then he'll drop ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Willie said this is like his first full training camp lol. In b4 upset of the decade
              Lol dude Golovkin beating Monroe isn't an upset. GGG is a massive favorite.

Comment

Dat V taper

Comment

The moment you realise this dude ain't a threat before getting to cotto/Canelo

Comment

Yeah dude is absolutely shredded, I'll give him that. Once one or two of those left hooks to the body land, lets see how strong his abs really are.

Comment

Free Willie apparently has never been this powerful or strong, its being said. He's never trained that well before, this is the first time, and his sparring partners, claim he is hitting harder than GGG right now.

He's refreshed, and probably got that PED explosive power going on. You never know, GGG can be hit, Willie has been Koing sparring partner after sparring partner. This could be the upset of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X