Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb reporter tells Bernard Hopkins to his face: Kovalev whopped your ass! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins says "whoopins" are slow and last longer....uhhhh, that fight went all twelve and you were getting beat every round. That's a "whoopin" bhop.

Comment

whoever makes more money is more right

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        whoever makes more money is more right
        lmaooo this made me legit lol though

Comment

Hopkins talking nonsense.

Literally talking gibberish.

Kovalev did whoop him. Kovalev embarrassed him in a one sided beating, dropped him, shut him out and almost killed him in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
            His gonna have the shaky cam going in his next video interview. He's completely shot. He's not going to know what questions to ask or how to reply to anything. In the end he'll be a man with a video recorder, going life and death with the likes of Elie Sechback and other C rate "reporters".
            Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            He seriously did, dude. That reporter will never be able to pull the trigger again on a question. The guy probably went home and torched his journalism degree and then went on a coke & alcohol fueled binge to numb the pain
            Man... RIP to his reporter career. He was thrown to the wolves to early. He should have took some tune-up interviews. Please... a moment of silence.

Pour some for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
              Man... RIP to his reporter career. He was thrown to the wolves to early. He should have took some tune-up interviews. Please... a moment of silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post

He should have been injecting his video recording devices with more ram and other performance-enhancing software.

Comment

He handled it how he was supposed to, I think.

Kid might just become the next Jim Grey or Larry Merchant of interviews.

Comment

Lol Hopkins was right about the wording, it was disrespectful but he did get a beating especially towards the end. I'm a fan of Hopkins but I didn't like the way he criticised the guys income. 40k is a very good wage, well it is in England so I don't know why he's acting like its penunts for the ordinary man. Of course with the money he earns it is but I think it shows his ignorance that he didn't realise that that's a decent wage for your average joe.

Comment

young punks need that type of talk!!...lil man got fresh with the mouth and the old man RESPECTFULLY put his wet behind the ears ass back in his lane...NOW STAY THERE YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS YOUNG PUNK!!

Comment

Working...
                      X