Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb reporter tells Bernard Hopkins to his face: Kovalev whopped your ass! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The reporter should have stuck to his guns.

Should have said "What you just explained was a whooping is exactly what happened to you against Kovalev."

Kovalev whooped Hopkins in arguably the most one sided unification fight in recent memory.

The reporter was doing nothing but being truthful.
    Yes!!..Krusher whooped my guy...dominated him and gave him a beating in the 12th round

That said...as a young reporter you don't DISRESPECT A LEGEND OF THE SPORT by saying ish like "you got your ass whooped"...that's unacceptable behavior and Ex had the right to feel offended...Ex's terminology might've been a little off the wall lol but it's okay though, he made it make sense to himself and that's TYPICAL BHOP RIGHT THERE

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
      You calling B-Hop a n***er? Really?
      Are you saying your posting of this video disproves the fact that Kovalev did indeed beat Hopkins ass?

There is a difference between tact and truth, in this case.

But you a bigot doeeeeeeeee.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Are you saying your posting of this video disproves the fact that Kovalev did indeed beat Hopkins ass?

There is a difference between tact and truth, in this case.

But you a bigot doeeeeeeeee.......
        No, you're assuming that. I'm just sharing a video on Nsb where B-hop bullied a guy. LMAO that's it. You're reading too much into it. It's time to stop posting, pal. You've been in too many Nsb wars... and taken too many redk bombs to the dome. Tell your corner to throw in the towel. You don't want to become a shot poster. Your posts are sounding a little punchy.
        Last edited by Just Now Hit Me; 05-08-2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Hope the moron collected a knuckle sandwich for his trouble...

#fourthestateisbroken

Comment

"Do you consider yourself successful?"..."That's why you're doing this job"

Man B-Hop has got that way of laying into you verbally but looking like he isn't. The way he spoke to him was cool and calm but what he was actually doing was sitting the guy down because weather he meant to be disrespectful or not, that guy really sounded stupid trying to casually slip in that comment right to his face.

"I am trying to spare you from your teeth being gone" - Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Yes!!..Krusher whooped my guy...dominated him and gave him a beating in the 12th round

That said...as a young reporter you don't DISRESPECT A LEGEND OF THE SPORT by saying ish like "you got your ass whooped"...that's unacceptable behavior and Ex had the right to feel offended...Ex's terminology might've been a little off the wall lol but it's okay though, he made it make sense to himself and that's TYPICAL BHOP RIGHT THERE
              Thing is Hopkins said it first, the reporter was just casually going along with him, he wasn't even meaning to be disrespectful.

Video was very amusing.

Anyway I don't think Hopkins took a whooping, he just got dominated. What Paulie Malignaggi got against Shawn Porter, now that was a whooping.

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
              "I am trying to spare you from your teeth being gone" - Bernard Hopkins
              If Hopkins lays a hand on him, he goes back to jail.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 05-08-2015, 04:59 AM.

Comment

So???????????

Comment

Reporter is now wandering around soulless

Poor guy

Comment

Lmao, classic bhop

Comment

I am afraid it goes to show, Hopkins actually got whooped.

Comment

Working...
                      X