Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight proved that Freddie Roach just likes to hear himself talk and sound like he knows what he is talking about.

Comment

• Oh, I hope that everyone here will never forget this none sense. Team Pac actually think we're stupid. And we owe it all to Manny's gullible fans because without them none of this would be possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
        This question for Pacquiao fans

What would you say had Floyd lost and then claimed an injury affected his performance? Be honest.

Take your time with that question.

If there is a rematch Floyd will humiliate Pacquiao at the negotiations table, he holds all the power. 90-10 split.
        are you kidding me? pacf@gs/floyd haters to this day jack their little two inch dicks off to the jlc fight and that was a fight that floyd won. floyd would be crucified, no question about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Awesome! Haha!

So the shoulder was perfect before the fight but now has a "significant tear"?

This is just sad from a sad group of people.

Comment

• Man please, we tired of the excuses. you lost

Comment

• Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
              It does look like Pacquiao was injured as reports say he will be out 9 to 12 months, regardless Floyd deserves credit I had him winning 8 to 4. He can't control how healthy Pacquiao is, he fought him how he was and beat him he was the better man end of story.
              What reports? The reports are coming from Team Pac and we all know they have shown to have no credibility. In other words, any talk of surgery is a lie.
              Last edited by iniduoh; 05-05-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• This is sour grapes.

This is just NOT sufficient for me to say Jr is the best. I said it because Pac lost on the cards, but that was before all this shoulder business came out.

Pac and Roach are honest unlike JR the LIAR !

My assessment is this, that Pac said Jr is NOT that good , he can't hurt me let the fight go on due to the shoulder being completely shot.

No one can move like the could if a shoulder is torn, no one wants to move, so we can't say Pac did his best, FAR FROM IT.

IF we have a primed Pac with both hands firing, Jr won't be able to just focus on one shot, like he did with the Left, HE KNEW THE RIGHT WASNT COMING, I have got to go with the Rematch.

My advice to Jr is take off the ballerina Panties and for ONCE in YOUR LIFE, get down and dirty and FIGHT , GO KO PAC !!!!!! Somebody said amongst the insiders the fight he can't win is AMERICA's LOVE and THAT is going to be Jr's accillies heel !!!!

The only way for Jr to please the masses is to FIGHT for ONCE, just this ONCE FIGHT.

otherwise , play with your whores til the moneys gone and go work for McDonalds.

Comment

• My real issue is the people that will believe this. When they actually rematch in a year and Floyd wins even more decisively (when has he ever looked worse in a rematch?) what will they say then.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    I wonder how the sensible boxing fans, who cosigned their lunacy for so many years, feel now.
                    Not too many sensible boxing fans co-signed that lunacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      My real issue is the people that will believe this. When they actually rematch in a year and Floyd wins even more decisively (when has he ever looked worse in a rematch?) what will they say then.
                      He needed more time for his shoulder to heal. Watch

Comment

Working...
                      X