No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

The fallout continues from Manny Pacquiao revealing his right shoulder ailment only after his bout on Saturday night versus Floyd Mayweather at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. There are now lawsuits being filed and the Nevada Athletic Commission is threatening it's own discipline.

The question has to be asked: if Pacquiao was so handicapped, why not just postpone the fight given everything that was on the line and how much the public was charged?

Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, was in favor of pulling out of the May 2nd date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh for **** sake. Am I the only **** left?

He lost. My arse is sore but my fellow Pac-Tards are killing me. And Roach

Comment

Here comes another ****storm. Let's be nice to each other,and use happy words to convey our feelings. And for ****s sake,cut out the p*ctard/Floidiot bulli****. The fights over and we don't need that anymore.

Comment

More bizarre claims made by the c0ckroach .... Just one absurd never ending cycle.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Naw beer,im here too,I've used at least 4 bottles of lube due to the relentless plowing I've been receiving since Saturday night.

Comment

****in laughing stock of boxing. The more they talk the worse they're looking. Take your L and move on.

Comment

Manny and his team are really embarrassing themselves as well as all boxing fans. Just shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    Naw beer,im here too,I've used at least 4 bottles of lube due to the relentless plowing I've been receiving since Saturday night.
                    I'm high as hell. It helps sooth the arse raping

Comment

Working...
                    X