Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse and Garcia for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i see you are playing the "i'm pretending i didn't see the fight" card again. boxrec says judah won so i guess he did derppp!
    No i saw the fight and Judah won

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Im sorry Judah beat Matthysee and is a 2 division former lineal champion
      So you should be if you think Judah beat Matthysse. Judah had a good career overall, but when you look at his record I think he's a number of significant wins short, he has Corley, Spinks, Witter wins but the 9+ losses really kill him.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      You're a particularly special daft **** aren't you?
      There's really no need to be rude. We can respectfully disagree, there are plenty of other threads for you to move on to.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 04-26-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

boxing is scored round by round. garcia had 3 good rounds when matthysse was half blind. since when does winning 3 rounds=winning a fight? obviously matthysse was ahead then came back and dominated the last 3 rounds the only thing garcia did was score that knockdown which didn't count since it was clearly a foul. any reasonable person/judge would not count that. close fight but matthysse should have won it.
        So you've gone from "the eye doe" to "the low blows doe" to "the clinching doe" all the way to now saying Matthysse actually won that fight?

Comment

Why so emotional?

Comment

weebler is a fcuking moron. one of the worst on here which is saying something.

come to think of it, most of the brits on here are pretty fcuking dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              No way in hell Lucas won that fight and no one is even arguing that,he got beat up and dropped
              why not watch the fight round by round? first 6 were 3-3 or 4-2 matthysse. next 3 to garcia and next 3 to matthysse. now if you can add that score up....matthysse wins. the knockdown was a foul dude.

dropped?how can you count a foul as a knockdown? do you even care about the rules? how in the world can you honestly say that was a legit knockdown? he clubbed the dude in the back of the head and threw him in between the ropes. sorry that is not legit. here's a good way for you to think about things. would it be legit if someone did that to floyd? obviously your answer would be no so is it legit to do to someone else? no.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                So you should be if you think Judah beat Matthysse. Judah had a good career overall, but when you look at his record I think he's a number of significant wins short, he has Corley, Spinks, Witter wins but the 9+ losses really kill him.

?? Mattyhsees best win is Peterson.....and Garcias best win is Matthysee..neither are even close to the hall of fame right now..let their careers continue

There's really no need to be rude. We can respectfully disagree, there are plenty of other threads for you to move on to.

Comment

why not watch the fight round by round? first 6 were 3-3 or 4-2 matthysse. next 3 to garcia and next 3 to matthysse. now if you can add that score up....matthysse wins. the knockdown was a foul dude.

dropped?how can you count a foul as a knockdown? do you even care about the rules? how in the world can you honestly say that was a legit knockdown? he clubbed the dude in the back of the head and threw him in between the ropes. sorry that is not legit. here's a good way for you to think about things. would it be legit if someone did that to floyd? obviously your answer would be no so is it legit to do to someone else? no.
                  I don't have to argue this man,Garcia won...you have an excuse for all of Lucas's losses i see..lol..enjoy your night

Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-26-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    So you've gone from "the eye doe" to "the low blows doe" to "the clinching doe" all the way to now saying Matthysse actually won that fight?
                    he did win and while fighting with one eye and while being fouled constantly. you would see the same thing if you judged it fairly. which 7 rounds did garcia win? i'll wait.

Comment

there will always be people who say matthysse lost to judah and alexander, just because of the L on the official record, just like there were people actually arguing that bradley beat pacquiao the first time(ring generalship they said, pacquiao did nothing for the first 2 mins they said)

sad

Comment

Working...
                      X