Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse and Garcia for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I don't know all the fighters he's faced I wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment. But there's no way Lucas is ahead of him. He didn't even beat zab no matter much u dream he did
    judah lost to baldomir. he's ahead of no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I don't like wishing harm on people and I like Matthysse (hate his fanboys) but it's threads like these that make me want to see Matthysse KTFO.
      Lucas 'I beat mike Dallas' matthysse in the HOF only on nsb

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I don't know all the fighters he's faced I wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment.
        You say this...^

But there's no way Lucas is ahead of him.
        then you say this...you can't draw any conclusion if you don't even know the fighters Zab faced.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        I don't like wishing harm on people and I like Matthysse (hate his fanboys) but it's threads like these that make me want to see Matthysse KTFO.
        Only way that might happen is if he faces the guy in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          down with what ship? matthysse gets much more praise than garcia right now. no one takes garcia seriously at all. i'm just saying if you don't count the knockdown matthysse would have won. it was an atrocious call and clearly bad reffing. i don't know why we as judges should just accept bad calls.
          The ship that was built up on here for weeks and months by rabid Matthysse fantards and then sunk by Garcia. Honestly, I was a Matthysse fan and disappointed in his performance. You said he would kill Garcia right? You as a fan should be disappointed in him rather than constantly b1tching about other things.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Get over it man..HE LOST..............
            oh i forgot i was dealing with larry. larry is not the best at nuance or breaking down fights. he is used to saying bold statements "he lost!" "he got beat up!"

why don't you respond to my claims larry? matthysse would have won if the knockdown was properly ruled a foul. how do you respond to that? are you seriously going to sit/lay there and pretend smashing a guy in the back of the head and throwing him head first into the ropes, then punching him while he is completely sideways and tangled in the ropes is a legit knockdown? do you have any credibility as a boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The ship that was built up on here for weeks and months by rabid Matthysse fantards and then sunk by Garcia. Honestly, I was a Matthysse fan and disappointed in his performance. You said he would kill Garcia right? You as a fan should be disappointed in him rather than constantly b1tching about other things.
              i'm a fan of justice more than anything and what happened in that fight was unjust. matthysse had one eye and still came back in the last 3 rounds to take it to garcia and won all 3 rounds imo. that''s something to be proud of. it wasn't a great performance but he ran into bad luck and a bad ref and that cost him the fight.

Comment

Danny Garcia will eventually make his way up there. Lucas doesn't deserve the right to the HOF. Who has he beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Lucas vs Judah was a legit close fight that could have went either way. Wtf is up with the revisionist history? And I'm not even taking about weebler. We all know he's a shot poster since hatton KO in 9...
                  i disagree, i dont think there is any way you could give judah the fight

matthysse clearly wins rounds 5, 6, 9, 10(+kd), 11 and 12

to have judah winning that fight, is robbing matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Get a ****ing grip Weebles. You are losing it. Your perspective is gone. Go sleep.

Gatti got in for his popularity and being a warrior who literally gave us numerous versions of the greatest fights ever seen in a boxing ring. Otherwise, he'd never have made it, despite being a more accomplished champion than both of these guys so far. He doesn't deserve it as a champion, but gets a pass for being arguably the greatest warrior and giving many of the greatest fights ever.

These guys haven't given us great fights in the scheme of things, and aren't even close to being historically great champions. Get a ****ing grip mate!
                    I respect your opinion but I have to ask in what world was Gatti some respected world champion. I mean with all things considered he beat absolutely no one.

I mean Lucas without even winning a belt is more accomplished than Gatti. Gatti was a club fighter and a HBO love child. He would be slaughtered by both Garica and Matthysee with relative ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Glad you added the "lol" it belongs next to that statement.

You know Gatti is in the HOF, right? personal standards are very different from irl HOF standards.
                      Gatti is in the HOF because of how much he was loved/his early death and his 3 fights with Ward...not because as a fighter he deserved it.

When Lucas or Danny provide us with 3 of the best fights in boxing history we can talk

Comment

Working...
                      X