Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse and Garcia for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse and Garcia for the Hall of Fame?

Lucas Matthysse

World champions in bold

Harris, Judah, Corley, Alexander, Soto, Olusegun, Peterson, Garcia*, Molina Jr, Provodnikov

*close loss

Danny Garcia

Campbell, Holt, Morales, Khan, Judah, Matthysse, Herrera*, Peterson

* disputed win

If they retired today would either get in? If not, how many more significant wins do you think they need?
    Both get in
    2.50%
    Matthysse only
    12.50%
    Garcia only
    5.00%
    Neither get in
    80.00%

Neither, not yet.

Comment

Not yet.

I think Danny should try and find a few undefeated fighters or fight guys who came up during the same time as him.

Crawford, Algieri, Broner.. then head to 147 and fight the likes of Brook, Bradley, and Thurman.

For any fighter in 140/147, there is a lot out there for them to chase that can boost their stock by a lot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Not yet.

I think Danny should try and find a few undefeated fighters or fight guys who came up during the same time as him.

Crawford, Algieri, Broner.. then head to 147 and fight the likes of Brook, Bradley, and Thurman.

For any fighter in 140/147, there is a lot out there for them to chase that can boost their stock by a lot.
          Based on those who are in already I don't think either are too far off, a lot of people have unrealistic or idealistic standards but I think they need 2-3 more significant wins to guarantee entry.

Comment

Matthysse lost to Judah and Alexander lol Garcia is closer.

Comment

You've got to joking right! What in the flying **** is wrong with this place?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Matthysse lost to Judah and Alexander lol Garcia is closer.
                Glad you added the "lol" it belongs next to that statement.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                You've got to joking right! What in the flying **** is wrong with this place?!
                You know Gatti is in the HOF, right? personal standards are very different from irl HOF standards.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 04-26-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Way too early to say

Comment

god shut the fcuk up weebler all you do is spin **** on here. UDKSAB. You've been in a state of eternal butthurt ever since Floyd chinned Hatton. That was 2007 for fcuks sake grow a pair and get the fcuk over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X