No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Yes. You could have witness this during 24/7 for Pacquaio vs. Marquez. There was footage of Heredia training Marquez in Mexico, and Marquez was even cursing out Heredia at points.
    Lol yea I def remember that

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Conte is the one that contacted PA to make The Clear and The Cream. And you are misinformed. Conte most definitely supplied PED's to athletes. Shane Mosley being one of them.
      I mean now. I suppose he could still be supplying illegal drugs, but you would have to think he will get busted much easier this time for it as he is known by authorities.

Comment

Neither Pacquaio nor Mayweather is going to risk the highest paydays in boxing history. Only fools like you think they would, even with alleged 'undetectable' drugs.
        Floyd would risk a fight for a mere gloves, keep that in mind

Comment

You don't know what time or times they tested Mayweather, nor most the times they tested Pacquaio.

how am i going to know if Floyd, USADA, nor All Access not giving any statement about Floyd's random blood test?

you can not answer a simple question?
          Last edited by Rath; 04-26-2015, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Again, they both follow the WADA guidelines. Meaning they test for the same list of substances for every single sample. There are only two labs in the entire country that can perform such a crazy test, and that's UCLA and another in Utah.

No one really knows how many tests Pacquaio has taken, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 6. More like a dozen. And Mayweather has taken tests too. USADA will likely publish the results after the fight. But of course, conspiracy theorists like you really believe Floyd took no tests and only Pacquaio took a test. You probably was amongst the fools who also believed Ariza when he said that VADA took no tests of Pacquaio (and there was no pics or footage) and that only Brandon Rios took tests (who had footage and pics).
            in short you can not give me any link.

Comment

Neither Pacquaio nor Mayweather is going to risk the highest paydays in boxing history. Only fools like you think they would, even with alleged 'undetectable' drugs.
              Then why even hire Heredia in the first place? Besides designer drugs what can he do that other conditioning coaches cannot do? Why hire somebody known for cheating if you don't plan to cheat? Why make the association?

Come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
                Paulie even with PEDS cant do much damage lol
                Paulie's career KO percentage currently sits at a healthy & robust 17.9% (true story).

If Heredia could break Paulie off some of his most elite ****, like the most potent PEDs known to man...I really and truly believe that Paulie could take his power game to the next level and get that KO% to a stout 21.4%.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So why didn't Manny get ktfo in the 3rd fight?

Memo was in JMMs camp for that one as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X