No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Have his fighters failed a bunch of tests? Idk why people complain so much about him
    Heredia was key witness in a track and field scandal. He stated he supplied Trevor Graham with an undetectable steroid and athletes like Tim Montgomery, Marion Jones and other took this substance and won world and Olympic medals. He also stated he supplied Maurice Greene with steroids.

So if he is doing this with track athletes is he going to be above board with boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
      Heredia was key witness in a track and field scandal. He stated he supplied Trevor Graham with an undetectable steroid and athletes like Tim Montgomery, Marion Jones and other took this substance and won world and Olympic medals. He also stated he supplied Maurice Greene with steroids.

So if he is doing this with track athletes is he going to be above board with boxers?
      And how many boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Have his fighters failed a bunch of tests? Idk why people complain so much about him
        Because Pac was knocked in to the future thats when all the saltiness started lol

Comment

Can't believe Paulies working with Heredia. I'm no Pacquiao fan but seeing Paulie spew all that 5hit about him and then go and work with Memo is crazy!

How funny would it be if Paulie knocks out his next opponent in one shot
          Last edited by JACK1190; 04-25-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            Can't believe Paulies working with Heredia. I'm no Pacquiao fan but seeing Paulie spew all that 5hit about him and then go and work with Memo is crazy!

Malignaggi getting the KO of the year 2015

Comment

Only one of those guys has had a notable KO

JMM knocked out some guy who had already been previously KO'd and who jumped into his already well regarded power right after studying him for dozens of rounds. JMM who very quietly has 40 Ko's on 56 fights.

wait, the name of the only victim is Pacquio. Never mind. PEDs for sure

Comment

How many of those fighters on that list has had positive tests come back?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post

Paulie would be like "I always knew I had that power in me, but you guys in the boxing press and media doubted me, you always doubt me man!"

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                  The entire point of working with mr undetectable is not to have positive tests come back.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 04-25-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                    Memo boasts about making undetectable PED's

Do you know his history? There's only one reason to work with a guy like Memo and its to dope.

There are plenty of other S&C coaches out there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Weebler I;15604886]Paulie would be like "I always knew I had that power in me, but you guys in the boxing press and media doubted me, you always doubt me man!"

I read that in Paulies voice. Can just imagine him saying that ahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X