No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    So what is your point? If VADA(who wasn't in business at the time) was doing the test, they wouldn't have caught them either. Where was all this outrage when Donaire was working with Conte??
    The point? USADA is inutile!(they can not catch the culprits by their testing protocol) just proved the notion that there are undetectable drugs out there.

Comment

Heredia produced exactly ZERO undetectable steroids in the Balco Scandal. All of those came from the mind of Patrick Arnold.
      Do you want a video of the dirty chemist?

Literally injecting himself and talking about EPO Boost (another PED he created)

He says he created at least 20 undetectable PED's

Comment

Larryxxx Memo Juice

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Larryxxx Memo Juice
          Smh at wearing gloves for weight training. Looking good though.

Comment

So what is your point? If VADA(who wasn't in business at the time) was doing the test, they wouldn't have caught them either. Where was all this outrage when Donaire was working with Conte??
            Conte did time and if he was giving drugs to his clients he will serve a longer sentence. Of course most people take his public pontifications with a grain of salt.

Comment

Pacquiao should have demanded parallel testing with VADA and USADA. I don't trust USADA, they've missed a lot over the years. They were testing Armstrong for all these years and has never caught him. It took informants to catch him. Not only are they incompetent, it's a waste of money.

Having said that, I don't think it matters to Pacquiao he will bring it. Don't forget he was finishing Marquez when he tried to force the KO, that was his mistake. If anything I thought Marquez was a little slower for being bulky.

Comment

Originally posted by Philantro View Post
                You seem to project your own fear of prison onto Heredia. Three years ago, Floyd ordered one of his bodyguards to shoot at two people he argued with.

http://news.yahoo.com/mayweather-ass...7712--spt.html

Floyd's bodyguard got years in prison, but Floyd denied giving the orders. Floyd was there and he had argued with the two people just before, but they couldn't prove that he had given his bodyguard the orders. However, it is obvious that Floyd did risk going to prison for attempted murder. So some people are not afraid taking risks.

And if you read my last post, you see that Heredia is guaranteeing that his clients don't get caught. And if they cannot prove that Floyd gave his bodyguard orders to shoot, then they cannot prove that Heredia gave orders to his fighters to take drugs, so your theory doesn't hold up. Heredia is safe from Federal punishment if his fighters get caught, because only the fighter himself will get the punishment.

Whatever Floyd Mayweather did with his bodyguards is irrelevant to the topic. Heredia cannot guarantee that any of his clients won't get caught with a positive, especially with random drug testing through a WADA-accredited lab.

Heredia is not safe from Federal punishment because he signed and agreed to a deal. Anyone claiming that a Federal Informant is somehow safe to continue to deal illegal drugs to US athletes is nothing more than a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                  Pacquiao should have demanded parallel testing with VADA and USADA. I don't trust USADA, they've missed a lot over the years. They were testing Armstrong for all these years and has never caught him. It took informants to catch him. Not only are they incompetent, it's a waste of money.

Having said that, I don't think it matters to Pacquiao he will bring it. Don't forget he was finishing Marquez when he tried to force the KO, that was his mistake. If anything I thought Marquez was a little slower for being bulky.
                  This is not possible because USADA will not test alongside any organisation when it comes to random drug testing. This is why Marquez ended up using NSAC's random drug testing program for his bout versus Bradley.

Also Armstrong was indeed caught positive in the past, as early as 1999. But he was able to get out of it, and I won't say how because there's too much lack of homework in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                    If you haven't read his interview with the german newspaper Spiegel, here's the link. It will give you great insight on who he is and what he's capable of. He is a chemist and he has and can create undetectable peds.

Regarding Malignaggi, he's so ignorant he actually believes there are legal peds. He says he's only worried about illegal peds, I guess that's why he wants to work with Memo.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=412846
                    Still waiting for ANY proof other than what he said in this article that he has created any "undetectable" PED's. If he had, then why didn't any of the drugs in the Balco Scandal that were created come from him?

Comment

Still waiting for ANY proof other than what he said in this article that he has created any "undetectable" PED's. If he had, then why didn't any of the drugs in the Balco Scandal that were created come from him?
                      did you wait for proof and judged Pac not guilty when floyd fans allegedly said Pac rejected random drug test?

Comment

Working...
                      X