Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Provodnikov vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I had it 115-113 for Matthysse.
    Same here. Lucas is just better , his punch selection and combos were impressive. I figured Provos only shot was late when Lucas would be tired, and he went off in those last three rounds but it wasn't enough.

Comment

116-112 and thought I was being generous to Ruslan.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        10-2 or 9-3 Matthysse. I'm truly in shock anyone had that close 8-4 at the very ****ing most.

He landed 120 more punches and landed at 50%.

Anyone trying to argue s draw or provo is an idiot.
        dude, he landed most of his shots in the first half of the fight, using compubox to backup your argument only works if he outlands him in every round

Comment

I think it was a 10-8 fight for Matthysse, but I though the score should be a 1 point Matthysse win or a draw (as the judges had it). I actually though Provo would win by sucking Matthyse in and catching him, but I was wrong. Wrong and happy about a good night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Same here. Lucas is just better , his punch selection and combos were impressive. I figured Provos only shot was late when Lucas would be tired, and he went off in those last three rounds but it wasn't enough.
            Provodnikov lacks any defensive skills, but he showed amazing heart in those last three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              dude, he landed most of his shots in the first half of the fight, using compubox to backup your argument only works if he outlands him in every round
              NAw.Rds like 10 or 12 people were searching for rds to gift provo. He didn't do sit but land a big punch or two while Matthysse landed 20 jabs. And bug right s.it was a slaughter.

Comment

8 -4 Lucas

Comment

114-113 Ruslan.

Comment

I had it 8-4 Matthysse.

Comment

7-5 matthysse

Comment

Working...
                      X