Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Provodnikov vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I had it 115-113 for Matthysse.
    That's how I scored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Provodnikov lacks any defensive skills, but he showed amazing heart in those last three rounds.
      he gets hit a lot but if you noticed, lucas kept trying to land that straight right hand about half-way through and was missing a lot because ruslan kept ducking and slipping, did the same **** vs bradley

lucas focused primarily on the jab as a range finder, body shots, and hooks after the 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        114-113 Ruslan.
        you DKSAB, ******.!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          116-112 and thought I was being generous to Ruslan.
          I had this score. I had ruslan only clearly winning rounds 3 (or was it 4?), 11, & 12.
          Last edited by Tay Roc; 04-18-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

lucas 7-5. the swing around (i think round 8 or 9) i gave to ruslan but could easily be scored to lucas

Comment

Matthysse 116-112 or 115-113. No way Ruslan won, and even the draw is very generous.

Comment

9-3 Lucas. If I'm being generous then 8-4.

Comment

7-5 for Lucas, I have no idea why the bout was 12 rds. it should have been a 10 rounder and it would have been a better contest. Neither of the fellows are very good at 12rds at 15 both would struggle against top tier men.

Shame the head butt caused so much damage, Rocky puffs anyways but that cut was a tough one. Can't help like that guy limited skills but a heart of gold!
                  Ray

Comment

116-112 (8-4) Matthysse, Ruslan made a comeback late on but not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      9-3 Lucas. If I'm being generous then 8-4.
                      I'm thinking more like this on second thought. HBO was kind of getting to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X