Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Provodnikov vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    72%has Matthysse winning. 24% (provo fans) had it a draw. 3% (crazies) had it for provo.

Clearly a rematch isn't needed.
    75% had it close. But you all still act like danny needs to rematch lucas lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      75% had it close. But you all still act like danny needs to rematch lucas lol
      Competely different fights and Situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        Competely different fights and Situations.
        How? 75% voted that the ruslan fight was close. And you say I needs no rematch. But Garcia fight was close and does need a rematch for some reason. You just can't get over that ruslan had da machine shook. He was supposed to 12-0 according to you

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          How? 75% voted that the ruslan fight was close. And you say I needs no rematch. But Garcia fight was close and does need a rematch for some reason. You just can't get over that ruslan had da machine shook. He was supposed to 12-0 according to you
          No one wants a rematch in this fight. It wasn't close. The same thing would happen and provo would be ruined.

Comment

Seeing it live at the arena I scored it 115-113 Lucas. There was a round early on, I think the third that was a close one I gave to Lucas. Haven't re watched yet but seemed pretty cut and dry. Lucas jab and uppercuts were killing Ruslan.

Comment

I like Ruslan but there is something wrong with the ten point must. Lucas won rounds by a mile and Ruslan edged him in a couple of rounds. Ruslan got wrecked but has mad heart.

Comment

116-112 Provo

You don't get points for clinching. Matthysse was clearly hurt multiple times in the fight. Provo was never hurt and BHop mislead viewers by saying that cut was caused by a punch.

Comment

I felt that Matthysse made the rounds a lot closer than they had to be at times. Or maybe it was Provodnikovs pressure. Matthysse using the jab and being slightly out of range was working great then all of the sudden he would choose to trade more or less and then the next round back to the jab.

Comment

I14 - 114.

I was watching the fight with Noobs, and they were like how can it be close if the other guys face was like that and the amount of Punches Lucas has landed, I was like Boxing is scored on rounds.

And although Lucas outlanded Provodo big time, when Provodo won rounds, he won them.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      116-112 Provo

You don't get points for clinching. Matthysse was clearly hurt multiple times in the fight. Provo was never hurt and BHop mislead viewers by saying that cut was caused by a punch.
                      matthysse was only hurt in the eleventh by a left hook, in a round that was pretty close as you can see in the graphic

lucas did hurt provo, watch round six again, you can make a case for a 10/8 round there, it was a brutal beating that ruslan took.

Comment

Working...
                      X