Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign here if you are a fan and like Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see as a boxing fan how someone couldn't like Carl. Gives it his all every time out, very good resume. The only knock is that he's not the best super middleweight of his time. He's still a great fighter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      I became a fan long before Calzaghe retired and always thought Froch could give Calzaghe all he could handle. I think Froch might not be the fastest boxer out there but is pretty effective at what he does. He has fought so many top fighters and didnt wait for people to be in the old people's home before facing them.
      That's a fight I can't see him win. Calzaghe would win a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        I have long defended Carl Froch and contested allegations that he is a knob, but I watched ten minutes of that ITV documentary tonight.

Never again.
        Same, love the guy as a fighter. Determination personified.

But I avoided that documentary because as a person the guy is a pr*ck

Comment

''Froch has always got a lot of hate from fans''

You what?

Froch has been by far one of the most respected boxers on here for ages now.

Every fighter gets hated on, Mayweather and Ward are bums according to a lot on here so of course Froch has probably had a bit of hate but all in all Froch is probably the most respected boxer around.

Yeah he might have got a bit of stick for being a bit of a **** outside the ring with his personality but who gives a fuck about that?

Only thing that matters is how he is inside the ring.

And you don't need me to tell you how he is there.

I genuinely cannot think of one poster on here who dislikes Froch.

Is there a single one?

Comment

How can you not like him? He seeks the challenges, is always in exiting fights and talks excellent smack.

Signed in!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr

You what?

Every fighter gets hated on, Mayweather and Ward are bums according to a lot on here so of course Froch has probably had a bit of hate but all in all Froch is probably the most respected boxer around.

Yeah he might have got a bit of stick for being a bit of a **** outside the ring with his personality but who gives a fu ck about that?

Is there a single one?
              There's a few, mainly GGG/Ward/Khan nuthuggers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Last edited by denium; 04-15-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

You what?

Yeah he might have got a bit of stick for being a bit of a **** outside the ring with his personality but who gives a fuck about that?

Is there a single one?
                You'd be surprised, quite a few on here don't like Froch. I've seen people (in a serious manner) call him everything from 'awful', 'unskilled' and the funniest of all, a 'ducker'.

Freedom in particular hates Froch ever since he massacred his guy Bute, according him he's a 'PED cheat'

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  There's a few, mainly GGG/Ward/Khan nuthuggers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Bashing a guy you can't possibly ever get in the ring with is real great.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  You'd be surprised, quite a few on here don't like Froch. I've seen people (in a serious manner) call him everything from 'awful', 'unskilled' and the funniest of all, a 'ducker'.

Freedom in particular hates Froch ever since he massacred his guy Bute, according him he's a 'PED cheat'
                  A lot of people don't understand that Froch genuinely went in the harm's way to get his respect. It is quite surreal if you look back at it. That Taylor fight was something else.

For me the thing that annoys me are the Khan bashing cuz he can never fight him along with not shutting up about Calzaghe because Joe didn't had to fight him and especially now with Degale it is looking silly on him. I don't think he is ducking James, but it is the same as him calling out Joe even after he retired.

Comment

Froch is easily ahead of Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

I've seen Froch being called many things but a ped cheat isn't one of them. Outstanding

Comment

Working...
                      X