No announcement yet.

Sign here if you are a fan and like Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign here if you are a fan and like Carl Froch

Froch has always got alot of hate from fans despite being arguably the most exciting fighter in the last 20 years.

Sign here if you are a fn of froch, when you first became a fan and why?

I have long defended Carl Froch and contested allegations that he is a knob, but I watched ten minutes of that ITV documentary tonight.

Never again.

Comment

I've been a fan since the days he was calling out Calzaghe.

He beat the snot out of Abraham, Bute, and Groves.

It's easy to understand why Joe avoided him.

Comment

I became a fan of Froch in the Super Six tournament.

He got great wins against Pascal, Abraham, Bute, Kessler, etc., and the Groves fights were amazing, me and my friends were so excited for their second fight.

If someone doesn't like Froch, they don't like boxing. He's an entertaining warrior.

Comment

Am not really a big fan of the Cobra, but he's a warrior who's fun to watch.

Comment

He's my favorite fighter. He does everything boxing fans claim to want out of fighters. He's entertaining to watch, he's a good talker, he wins more often than not against the best he can fight, what the hell else does he need to do to make people a fan?

Comment

I recognize Carl A side Froch from the west coast of the usa

Guy holds it down
              He has a excellent resume
              He is the top dawg at 168.
              He is the A side vs everyone but chavez which is 50 50.

Jc8804

Comment

Pascal/Froch one of favorite fights of recent years that's probably when I became a fan of Froch..Pascal as well. I rooted against him when he fought Jermain Taylor (one of my favorites) but after that performance I was basically on board to follow all of his fights. I get hyped up when he fights because it's usually a good opponent and forever reason, the stage feels big. I get a kick out of his delusional talk and lack of self-awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He's my favorite fighter. He does everything boxing fans claim to want out of fighters. He's entertaining to watch, he's a good talker, he wins more often than not against the best he can fight, what the hell else does he need to do to make people a fan?
                  Exactly. It makes no sense to hate on Froch.

Comment

Absolutely.

Great fighter.

Never a dull moment and always says something funny intentionally or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X