Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign here if you are a fan and like Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect any fighter that doesn't hide in the UK. He came over to the US and took out a lineal champ. Then fought Andre Direll ( which i thought he lost but he still took a hard fight) and fought Andre Ward in his hometown. He fights EVERYBODY and has never ducked nobody. I love his fortitude and so he earned my respect. I respect him way more than Joe Calzaghe because he flew across the pond to take on guys in their PRIME. So i've always loved Carl Froch since the Jermain Taylor fight and even more after the Ward loss.

Comment

Carl is the man.

A guy who fights the best and has no problem doing it on the road, he's always exciting, well spoken (his casual arrogance is also pretty hilarious), he has a tremendous resume and he's still doing it at 37.

Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Kessler, Abraham, Johnson, Ward, Bute, Mack, Kessler, Groves, Groves....that is his last 6 years. Nothing but praise for Carl Froch.

Comment

Big Froch fan here. Dude is a true warrior.

Comment

Top 5 British fighter of all times.

Great fighter, great man.

Known him since he was a shy beginner who lacked confidence. Was ringside for his fights with Dudson and Reid, as well as press row for Kessler I.

Not a bad word to say about that man. He's a sure thing for the hall of fame too.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 04-15-2015, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Over the years I have had mixed opinions about Froch.

However,

He has backed up every stupid thing he has said outside the ring inside the ropes.

Yes, he is not articulate or even that charismatic but he is a true warrior and nobody can take that from him.

The guy has achieved huge success with relatively limited skills - and ducked nobody.

People who hate on Froch (as a boxer) DKSAB.

Comment

Ill like to see who isnt a fan of froch, cause then you know dude is just a pathetic hater and watching boxing for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                I've been a fan since the days he was calling out Calzaghe.

He beat the snot out of Abraham, Bute, and Groves.

It's easy to understand why Joe avoided him.
                ditto

. ' . ' . '

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  The guy has achieved huge success with relatively limited skills - and ducked nobody.
                  That's why i like him. He's not the most talented fighter in the world, but makes up for it with pure grit & an unshakeable self-belief. The amount of times fans (myself included) wrote him off and he came back to prove us all wrong is incredible.

When i first joined boxingscene in 08, Carl Froch was a laughing stock on NSB, now he's one of the most respected boxers on here.

Comment

I wouldn't call Froch to be the most exciting fighter in the last 20 years. He's not the most talented boxer but he's a worldclass fighter who always gives his best and comes to fight blessed with a great chin big heart and winning mentality.The fact that he's also quite vulnerable in the ring makes him fun to watch.

Comment

I became a fan long before Calzaghe retired and always thought Froch could give Calzaghe all he could handle. I think Froch might not be the fastest boxer out there but is pretty effective at what he does. He has fought so many top fighters and didnt wait for people to be in the old people's home before facing them.

Comment

Working...
                      X