No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Makes 30-Day Weight, 150.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
    I think Floyd needs to just stick with whats has got him to 47-0. All this stuff about coming aggressive and going for the KO, thats not his game. Hes a master at his craft but I feel hes much more vulnerable if hes going for the kill. As opposed to playing it smart and safe.
    I kinda agree and disagree... I think if floyd plays it same , he will look to land a big ko counter like marquez did.. Bradley tried this and it backfired, and while floyd is better than Bradley, I don't think it's wise for floyd to settle in with the shoulder roll and fight off the back foot. Doing this will allow manny to set the pace, and there is a much better chance of manny finding his rhythm which would be tough for floyd to deal with, due to manny's footspeed and handspeed..

I think floyd will have a much easier time if he uses the high guard and methodically walks down manny with a barrage of straight rights and jabs to the body. Make manny box off the back foot, and trap him on ropes. I don't think floyd has to be recklessly aggressive but he has to be the effective aggressor. Morales and marquez both had success because they would be aggressive and force manny back..

I suspect floyd will do a combination of shoulder roll, mixed in with some high guard

Comment

• Originally posted by g-wane View Post
      Damn your such a lier !!! Floyd came in at the welter weight limit of 147, 3lb over the negotiated weight of 144.

Also he did not pay close to a million you idiot!! it was a 100k fine far from a million.

Second if your going to question floyd physique, how can you not question the fact that Pac was able to maintain the same power, work rate, and speed while moving to 147! Not only did he maintain these attributes, but he was also able to increase them while moving up!! How in the hell do you explain that ?!?!?
      face the facts !!!!!
      1. maywethaer came in way over wight for the fight against piss breath marquez !!!!

2. mayweather pauid a six figure penalty

3. brandon rios used illegal peds to cut weight !!!!

4. the peds used to cut weight came from ariza !!!!!!!!

5. floyd eats twinkys ,hoe hoes , ding dongs , hamburgers , candy , icecream and doesnt put on weight !!!!!!! why because ariza is giving him the same peds he gave to rios !!!!!!!!!!

lmao at you trying to escuse mayfeather cheating and comming over weight !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Golovkin weighed 165 for the 30 day weigh in vs Rubio.

I wouldn't infer that he walks around at 165 based on that, especially since he came into the ring at 173.

Since Floyd refuses to be weighed on fight night, I wouldn't make any assumptions about his walk around weight.
        I would !

Its just an assumption after all.

Mayweather is 150-151'ish on fight-night, regardless as to whether the fight is held at 147 or 154.

* we know he doesnt hydrate much
        * additional weight will not help his style what-so-ever
        * he enters the ring close to his best fighting weight, regardless as to the division, so it stands to reason that it doesnt fluctuate much

Just an assumption, but I would bet that Im real close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Do your homework he has been weighed quite a few times on fight night , 150 in the Canelo fight , one day guys you will understand Floyd and Manny don't dry out to make WW , not in the sense of old school drying out , Floyd is in trim shape all the time his weight is very consistent over the years .
          Yup ^^

I bet that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat;15544125[B
            ]Pac will be schooled and and KOd[/B].
            Don't disappear on May 3rd.

May the best man win. War Floyd.
            this is how a genius post.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              face the facts !!!!!
              1. maywethaer came in way over wight for the fight against piss breath marquez !!!!

2. mayweather pauid a six figure penalty

3. brandon rios used illegal peds to cut weight !!!!

4. the peds used to cut weight came from ariza !!!!!!!!

5. floyd eats twinkys ,hoe hoes , ding dongs , hamburgers , candy , icecream and doesnt put on weight !!!!!!! why because ariza is giving him the same peds he gave to rios !!!!!!!!!!

lmao at you trying to escuse mayfeather cheating and comming over weight !!!!!
              lol dude you gotta be the biggest idiot here I think even most diehard manny fans will agree floyd always makes the ww limit between 146-147 only time he weighs more then that is his junior mw fights even in the Marquez fight he came over the catchweight of 144lbs but still made the ww limit your argument is ****** and not valid being as though he has never missed the ww limit before ariza other then the Marquez cw limit but stillin ww limit of 147 and that was 6 yrs ago before ariza even showed up log off go to be bed

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I called you a ******, you responded with "it takes one to know one".

I.e You are calling yourself a ******

it takes a ****** to know are ****** so, it means both of you and not just him.

Comment

• Floyd looks a little soft compared to the Maidana weigh in. But that don't mean Chet

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Falling for it? What exactly does your pea brain tell you I've fell for?
                    you call him a ******.

in jest he accepted being a ****** by saying, it takes a ****** to know a ******.

you in jest also accepted you are a ****** too by confirming it, saying so you accepted you are a ******.

if you say he is a ****** and he said yes he is, then he is the only ******.

he accepted being a ****** but he brings you with him by saying it takes a ****** to know a ******.

why is it hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Where's Pacquiao's 30 day weigh-in result?
                      They will provide it to you if you could provide video clips of Floyd's two USADA random drug tests

Comment

Working...
                      X