Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Makes 30-Day Weight, 150.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To much fried chicken and g**** soda Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
      To much fried chicken and g**** soda Floyd?
      Nah man it's all those taco bell trips in the middle of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
        Looks like Floyds put some muscle on because he's ripped and 150.5
        Can you say PED Alex Arizza shake

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
          To much fried chicken and g**** soda Floyd?
          You forgot Popeyes in front of fried

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            His draws are extra small.
            why is it that you're noticing THAT of all things?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              i can tell your new to the sport of boxing , and not a die hard unbised boxing historian like me !!!!!!!!!! first of all you ask "WHEN HAS MAYFEATHER NEVER BEEN IN SHAPE 30 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT" !!!!!!!!! does the marquez fight ring a bell ???!!!!!!!!!! last time i checked mayfeather came into to that fight sevearly over weight !!!!!! in fact he had to pay marquez close to a million bucks as a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all of the sudden at the age close to 40 he is in tip top shape looking better now then he did at 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! arizas speacial dietretics are working like a charm !!!!!!!!!!! got to give it to floyd he bought two of the best chemists moneyt can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Damn your such a lier !!! Floyd came in at the welter weight limit of 147, 3lb over the negotiated weight of 144.

Also he did not pay close to a million you idiot!! it was a 100k fine far from a million.

Second if your going to question floyd physique, how can you not question the fact that Pac was able to maintain the same power, work rate, and speed while moving to 147! Not only did he maintain these attributes, but he was also able to increase them while moving up!! How in the hell do you explain that ?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Yes I said, it takes one to know one, and Then I said welcome to the family. What else do u wanna call me? Let it out if it'll make u feel better. lol.. I'm here for u boo boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                  Damn your such a lier !!! Floyd came in at the welter weight limit of 147, 3lb over the negotiated weight of 144.

Also he did not pay close to a million you idiot!! it was a 100k fine far from a million.

Second if your going to question floyd physique, how can you not question the fact that Pac was able to maintain the same power, work rate, and speed while moving to 147! Not only did he maintain these attributes, but he was also able to increase them while moving up!! How in the hell do you explain that ?!?!?
                  It was actually 146, but who's counting?

Comment

• Do you guys think his pose may have something to do with it?

Manny fight 30 day weigh-in pose :

Ghost fight 30 day weigh-in pose :

Also lighting seems different... Either way good luck to both

Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                      i can tell your new to the sport of boxing , and not a die hard unbised boxing historian like me !!!!!!!!!! first of all you ask "WHEN HAS MAYFEATHER NEVER BEEN IN SHAPE 30 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT" !!!!!!!!! does the marquez fight ring a bell ???!!!!!!!!!! last time i checked mayfeather came into to that fight sevearly over weight !!!!!! in fact he had to pay marquez close to a million bucks as a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all of the sudden at the age close to 40 he is in tip top shape looking better now then he did at 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! arizas speacial dietretics are working like a charm !!!!!!!!!!! got to give it to floyd he bought two of the best chemists moneyt can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm obviously talking to an imbecile.

I'm not going to even decipher this code chickenscratch.

Comment

Working...
                      X