Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Makes 30-Day Weight, 150.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Floyd has handles and looks soft to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      They will provide it to you if you could provide video clips of Floyd's two USADA random drug tests
      I am assuming it is a BLOOD specimen you are interested in seeing collected? Or do you really want to see behind the meat curtain?

Comment

• He has no muscular definition in his back whatsoever. Not even a little v-taper. Floyd ***ing up in training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
          You can see that his back is vascular. Floyd is going to hurt this dude.
          Sodumbbb..

Comment

• So when Floyd whips Pacquiao's ass he would have been whupped by a soft Floyd with love handles. No excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Marquez and his trainer had 3 options on the day before the fight...

1. Call the fight off.

2. Make Floyd take the weight off and re-weigh himself at the agreed upon weight.

3. Take the $600k and let the fight commence.

Marquez chose the money, the show went on, and no one was disqualified.

Had Team Marquez sensed a health concern, they would have addressed it before the fight got started.

Marquez chose the money, got his butt handed to him, and the rest is history.

The only ones complaining about something they can't change are Floyd haters.
              True, Marquez had options, but the contract was renegotiated 2 weeks prior to the fight.

Mayweather did not miss weight, he paid his way out !

The thing is, had Mayweather missed weight, the commission would have made 500k x2..... by renegotiating the contract Mayweather paid Marquez 300k x2, and saved himself 400k.

I remember it very clearly at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                it's ok that floyd breaches the contract, because he pays them money
                Get your facts straight willya !

The contract was re-negotiated, it was not breeched.

Comment

• Mayweather did not miss weight for the Marquez fight !

He renegotiated the contract 2 weeks prior to the fight date.

Imho, that was lame as fakk, because (just imo, could be wrong) Mayweather made no genuine effort to meet the original weight that was agreed upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    I am assuming it is a BLOOD specimen you are interested in seeing collected? Or do you really want to see behind the meat curtain?
                    is that how USADA collect blood specimen? they extract it on Floyd's meat now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Golovkin weighed 165 for the 30 day weigh in vs Rubio.

I wouldn't infer that he walks around at 165 based on that, especially since he came into the ring at 173.

Since Floyd refuses to be weighed on fight night, I wouldn't make any assumptions about his walk around weight.
                      He weighed on fight night for Maidana 1, Canelo and Ortiz and weighed 150.

He's 150 4 weeks out.

He was 148 4 weeks out for Guererro.

What more evidence do you need?

Comment

Working...
                      X