No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Makes 30-Day Weight, 150.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Lol I don't know what you not understanding people will come up with an excuse to complain for him winning period I just threw out two of the excuses that will be use if he wins you focused on one part of what I wrote and tried to attack it instead of actually seeing what I was saying if he don't have ariza then another excuse would be he won because he tied his shoes using bunny ears instead of loop and pull lol it's pathetic for anyone to make excuses if they fighter don't win but the manny fans have a list ready to go once May 3rd comes
    Yes people will complain regardless and it's not just for floyd. what I'm trying to point out is that why add more fuel to the Fire by hiring the guy U accused of being a cheat? People don't forget things like this.

Comment

• Floyd got mini love handles, he's taking Pac lightly and will pay dire consequences for it....#47-1

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        You are indeed ******ed, god bless your soul.
        Aww u called me a ****** boohoo. Do u get it now?

Comment

• Gotta respect Mayweather's discipline. Every fighter would reach their potential if they were as strict with their training regimen as Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            You are indeed ******ed, god bless your soul.
            That comment about proofreading ur post first got to u huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Gotta respect Mayweather's discipline. Every fighter would reach their potential if they were as strict with their training regimen as Mayweather.
              This is one thing u can't denied from Floyd. Dude knows how and when to train. No extra motivation needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                You know Floyd has always had his 30 day before the fight weigh-ins out in the public right? Another question, WHEN has Floyd never been in shape 30 days before the fight?

Burden of proof is on you, but too bad evidence provided by Boxingscene and other boxing outlets debunks your delusional theories.

Manny Pacquiao needs drugs, conditioning gurus and the such to motivate and mold him in to ready shape for a fight. Mayweather has always been a self motivator.

It speaks loudly how Manny Pacquiao have not provided any weight on the 30 day mark, which is required by the WBC championship (The most prestigious belt unlike the lowly WBO). Pacquiao is obviously still on catch up mode, his discipline is lacking and he is still a child need to be told how to do his job.
                i can tell your new to the sport of boxing , and not a die hard unbised boxing historian like me !!!!!!!!!! first of all you ask "WHEN HAS MAYFEATHER NEVER BEEN IN SHAPE 30 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT" !!!!!!!!! does the marquez fight ring a bell ???!!!!!!!!!! last time i checked mayfeather came into to that fight sevearly over weight !!!!!! in fact he had to pay marquez close to a million bucks as a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all of the sudden at the age close to 40 he is in tip top shape looking better now then he did at 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! arizas speacial dietretics are working like a charm !!!!!!!!!!! got to give it to floyd he bought two of the best chemists moneyt can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                  Now that the tables have turned, we say they aren't cheats. When he was with Pac, he definitely was according to us
                  I totally agree

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    i can tell your new to the sport of boxing , and not a die hard unbised boxing historian like me !!!!!!!!!! first of all you ask "WHEN HAS MAYFEATHER NEVER BEEN IN SHAPE 30 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT" !!!!!!!!! does the marquez fight ring a bell ???!!!!!!!!!! last time i checked mayfeather came into to that fight sevearly over weight !!!!!! in fact he had to pay marquez close to a million bucks as a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all of the sudden at the age close to 40 he is in tip top shape looking better now then he did at 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! arizas speacial dietretics are working like a charm !!!!!!!!!!! got to give it to floyd he bought two of the best chemists moneyt can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    he came in 2.5 lbs over the 144catchweight limit which still is 146.5lbs that's not severely overweight still in the ww limit but over the stipulated weight for contract when most guys miss weight it's over the division they fighting in

Comment

• Oh chit Floyd looks fat. His back looks soft as ***, that was a bad idea to hire ariza.

Comment

Working...
                      X